Chapter 20

I woke up on my living room floor with a banging headache. God what happened last night? I stood up wobbling a bit. Oh my gosh the house was a tip. I think i was the only on in the house. Yeah i checked all the rooms. I had a shower and got dressed into a plain white tank top and some black shorts. I applied my make up and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and i looked pretty good. I put on my boots and headed outside with my phone. I went to the O2L house and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Ricky appeared. "Hey Ricky" i said tiredly. "Hey Alison!! Come in" he said with a huge smile. We walked into the living room and everyone was watching this show called Friends. I sat down and watched it with them. "You party was insane last night!!" Kian said shaking his head. "What happened because i woke up the floor!!!" I said yawning again. "Okay so everyone got drunk and someone put pills in the drinks so everybody got crazy and everything and then the neighbours came around and everyone went home"
"Did i drink the drink with the pills in it?"
"No. We kept an eye on you so you wouldn't drink it"
"Aw thanks guys! But how did i end on the floor?"
"Erm i think because it got too crazy i think you got knocked out" Kian said explaining everything.
"Oh and thanks for puking all over me !" Sam said sarcastically.
"Erm yeah in sorry about that"
Everyone laughed except for Sam.
"Do you guys no a good cleaning lady?"
"Erm we have a good one. I will call her now for you" Jc said getting his phone out.
"Thanks Jc". After that it went silent and back to the tv.
"Hey do you guys wanna go to that new fair down the road"
Not realising who said it i quickly picked up my head and said "oooooo i love fairs!!"
"I can't I've got my job" Kian said.
"I have dance lessons" Ricky said
"Again?" I asked with a confused face.
"Yeah I'm making a my video to Nobody" he said jumping up an down
"Omg i love that song!!" And then i started singing it. "No way how to say it. Theres no other way and I'm telling you every single day I don't want nobody but you. Ooo your one of a kind I'm losing my mind blah blah blah blah!" Me and Ricky sang while standing up and dancing around in the room. We ended up laughing. A lot. Everyone was staring at us. "What! Can't we sing to our favourite song!" I said still laughing. "Anyway I can't go I'm hanging out with Lia. She wants to check out this new shop in the mall" Jc said. "Oh and the cleaner will be at yours later on in the day"
I thanked him and looked around. Wait Sam didn't say he wasn't going so he IS going. Oh no. "So wait. It's just me and Sam?" I asked
"I guess so" Kian said giggling to himself.
"If that's still okay with you?" Sam said. Urgh
"Yeah thanks fine" i said getting up. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door. Good job i brought money with me! We walked to the car and i got in the passenger seat. Sam got into the drivers seat and started the ignition. The journey was silent.
We got there under 20 minutes and we got out. There wasn't many people here which might actually be good. We got to the ticket booth and We asked for two tickets. I got my purse out but before i could hand the man the money Sam quickly payed. He smirked at my face. I shook my head and pit my purse back into my bag and we got our tickets and walked to the entrance. "You didn't have to do that" i said breaking the silence between us.
"Yes i did. This day is all about you! " he said smirking.
"San we are just friends. This is just friends hanging out" i heard him sigh and we carried on walking. "Omg hello Sam!!" I heard a girl scream. We both looked right an saw a girl running our way. Im guessing a fan of his. "I'm a HUGE fan!" She said holding a huge smile. "Hey beautiful" Sam said kissing her cheek. Urgh they just met. She handed her friend her phone and they took a picture together. I then started to look around looking at the different things int the fair. I turned back round and saw Sam swallowing the girl. How could he do that?! It's suppose to me my day!! Im not vain just stating the facts that Sam said. He noticed i was looking at him so he walked away to me and left the girl. "sorry she was a fan so you know" he said trying to have a good excuse. "So lets go win prizes!" He said walking to a stall with buckets and big pandas as prizes. San payed a dollar and got 3 balls. First one in the huge one. Then another on in the medium sized one and the the last one in and the last one in the tiny one. "Alright here is your panda!" The guy said handing Sam a huge panda that is half my size. "This is for you!" Sam said handing it to me. "what really thanks!!" I said hugging him and taking the panda. We then went round other stools but didn't win anything. We walked to this squirting water one where you have to squirt water into the clowns mouth and when your balloon bursts you win. Sam paid for me. At this point i let him pay for it because i give up. Ive been trying to pay all day but nope. We our guns and started squirting the clowns. I looked at Sam and he squirted in my face. I squirted him back. We had a water fight. I kept laughing. It was fun. Then the man came back and was angry. "What ate you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted. His face was full on red like a tomato. He laughed and walked away. "Did you see his face!!" I said still laughing. He tried to say something but he couldn't because he was laughing too much. We walked around and ended up in the line for the ferris wheel. How? I dunno. It was our turn to get on. We got in the two seater and buckled up. It started and we looked at all the starts in the sky. "I like you Alison" Sam said out nowhere. "What!" I was shocked. "Alison i love you" he said turning his body towards my way. "Sam I...I..." I got shushed with his finger. What hell. "Look i loved you the day i first met you. And when you went out with Trevor it killed me!"
"So why do you still play with girls! It's not good!"
"Because it distracts me from you !!"
I sighed and looked the over way. "Okay I'm sorry. Maybe i overreacted" i said quietly.
"Thank you" Sam said kindly. "I turned my head and smiled at him and he smiled back.
"So you heard from Trevor?" He said. How could he say that. He knows I'm in pain. " erm no" i felt tears coming on. Sam put his arms around my shoulders and comforted me. A tear went down my cheek. "Please don't cry" he said warmly. I wiped the tear and the ferris stopped. It ended. We got out and walked around a bit more. "Can we get back?"i said. He nodded and we walked to the car. We got in and he started the ignition. He drove off and he drove away.
-
We finally got back and i said bye to Sam and i got i to my house and it was clean! "Hey Alison can we talk?" She said popping her head out the living room. I walked i. And sat beside her. "What's up? What is about the mess?"
"Erm no"
"So what is it about?"
"Well"
She had disappointment in her voice
"We are moving to Russia..."

-------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading!!!!

Please read my fanfiction !!!!
Please read it it's amazing cuz I'm trying to win a contest with a friend.
Please read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbie xxxx