Chapter 16

"Alison...alison...Alison!!" I woke up with someone calling my name and shaking me. "What?" I said in a tired voice. I rubbed my eyes and saw Trevor. "You need to get ready for the party" he said trying to push me to get in the shower. I got out of bed and he shoved me into the bathroom "okay okay! I can walk myself to the bathroom!" I said turning round. I grabbed my towel and locked the bathroom door. I washed my hair with coconut shampoo and washed my body with Dove soap.

I got out the shower and dried myself. I put my underwear and a bra on. I wrapped the towel around me. I unlocked the door and walked out. Trevor was looking in his closet to see what to wear. I walked to my dress which was laid on the bed. I let go of my towel and it dropped to the floor. I picked up my dress and felt like someone was looking at me. You know that feeling? I looked at Trevor and he quickly looked away. "You don't think i saw you looking at me" i said shaking my head laughing. He looked at me admiring my body. He licked his lips then bit his bottom lip. I slid the dress over my head and pulled it down. I walked over to my shoes to see what would go best with my dress. No shoes would go! "How about these?" Trevor said. I turned around and Trevor held a box. "You didn't!" I said taking the box. I opened the box which revealed silver sequinned high heels. "OMG i love them thank you so much Trevor!" I said placing the box an shoes onto the bed and wrapping my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around waist pulling me into a tighter hug. He loosened and looked me in the eyes. "Do you like them?" He said smiled. "Like them? I fricking love them!" I said jumping a bit. "Good". He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. I released he looked confused. "We can make out later. Now we have to get you ready. I swiftly walked to his closet and looked at his clothes. I pulled out some black skinny jeans, a dark blue top with graffiti words on it which said "your life your rules!" And got out a jacket. I chucked them at him. I sat down on the bed. He took off his shirt and threw it in the dirty clothes pile. I smiled looking at his six pack which looked like a 8 pack!! It almost is a 8 pack!! "You love?" He said looking down at his abs. "Why wouldn't i"i said giggling. He took off his shorts and threw them in the dirty clothes pile. He put the skinny jeans on but left his top off. I didn't mind anyway i mean its really hot and stuffy in his room. I went and applied my makeup. I did a smokey eye with faint silver eye shadow and shiny lipgloss. I left my hair with its natural wavyness (if thats a word if not I'm making it up) i walked out the bathroom and saw Trevor was no where to be seen. I grabbed my phone, put my shoes on and walked down stairs. I heard muttering in the living room. I walked in and all eyes on me. All jaws dropped. They were all in different styles of clothes. Kian was with a girl. I walked over to Trevor. "You ready babe?" He said.

"Yeah, can you keep my phone with you? I have no where to put it"

"Sure". I passed him my phone and he put it in his inner pocket of his jacket. We held hands as our fingers intertwined. We walked out to the cars. Me and Trevor was in one car, Kian and the girl in another and with Jc, Sam ,Ricky and Ricardo in last car. Trevor opened the door for me and said, "my lady". I giggled and i felt my cheeks explode with redness. "No need to blush" he said closing the door and winking at me. I buckled my seat belt and waiting for Trevor to get in the car. He was talking to Jc about the directions or something like that. He finally finished talking and climbed in the car. He did his seat belt and started the engine.

After about 5 minutes in the car we got there. It was a big house, about the same size of mine. Lights were flashing out of every window in the house with shadows of people making out. Urgh i hate these type of parties where everyone gets drunk. I don't like getting drunk. Trevor got out and jogged to the other side to help me out. He opened the door for me and held out his hand. I took his hand and got out the car. Our fingers intertwined and we met everyone else. We all went in and went in different direction. Trevor dragged me to a calmer place where everyone was slow dancing. "Will you dance with me?" He said looking me in the eye. "Fine but be warned, it's your fault if i step on your toes" i said walking with him. I had my hands on his neck and he had his hands on my waist and we leaned our foreheads forwards so our foreheads would touch. We smiled and stared i to each others eyes.