Chapter 2

I looked at the boy closer to the principle and he had dark brown hair swiped to the side. His eyes shinning beautifully in the light. The other boy also had dark brown hair but in a quiff. He was also a bit taller than the other guy. They looked familiar though.

The boys turned round and saw me looking at them so i ran off to Claire. "You totally like them Alison!" She said. I went red and said, "psshhh whaaaaat no ... Maybe."

"I knew it!" She said. Then the bell went and we went to class.

*

"Okay everyone settle down and take your seats," the teacher shouted out. "This is Trevor Moran, treat him nicely," she said after. She then whispered to Trevor to find and take a seat. I put my bag down on the chair besides me so Claire would sit next to me when she comes back into class. Trevor looks directly at me and walked up to the seat besides me and trys to remove my bag but i grabbed my bag and pulled it back onto the chair and said, "sorry my friend is sitting there" but he ignored me and shoved my bag on the floor. That bitch touching my bag!!!!

Then Claire walked in and i mouthed 'sorry he just sat next to me' and she mouthed 'it's okay' and she sat at the back.

*

It was the last lesson and i had Media. The teacher introduced a boy but i didn't look up because i was too tired. I finally looked up at the boy an it was the guy with Trevor with the principle earlier. He saw me and smiled at me and winked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. He walked to a seat smirking. All lesson i could see him glaring at me at the corner of my eye. It got me uncomfortable. I hate it when people stare at me.

It was the end of lesson and i just ran out of lesson banging into someone, "oh sorry" i looked up and it was Trevor and he was bending down to pick up my books for me which i dropped. He handed them to me and he said, "dont worry im clumsy as well!" He smirked, " wanna walk me to the entrance? I will get lost without you."

"Okay," i replied.

We finally got to the entrance. He turned round to me and said, " thanks Alison" smiling. "Its okay, hey wanna come mine? Im having a couple friends over for a sleepover but you don't have to sleep over" i asked. "Erm okay! i bet it was a girl sleep over but not anymore ! Haha" he said laughing.

I found my other friends, Claire, Lily, Sally, Melissa and Chelsea. I tell them about Trevor and say his is coming over as well. We then walk home. Trevor pulled my back a bit so we was trailing behind. "Hey Alison you know Sam? Yeah, don't hang round with him he is bad news! i don't want you getting hurt." He said quietly so the rest wouldn't hear. I softly said," erm okay" i smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

Wait what did he mean when he said that Sam is bad news and he don't want me to get hurt? The thoughts went through my mind driving me crazy... but why would he say that? Oh thought they were friends?

-----------------------------

Hey thanks for reading so far. In this fanfiction Trevor is 18 by the way.

Abbie

XxxxX