Chapter 47

I woke up from someone shaking me. "Whaaaaaaat" i said. "Sorry but i wanted to take you out today" i heard. I didn't open my eyes. But i knew who it was. Trevor. "Okay sure" i said. I heard him squeal a bit. He kissing my cheek and i heard his walk away. I opened my eyes and saw him walk out the door.

I got up and had a shower. I put on a nice white skinny lace crop top with a mini black skirt what went half way down my thighs. I put on shorts under the skirt just in case the wind comes and my skirt goes up. I got out some nice socks that went over my knees. I got some thin black braces and clipped it onto my skirt. I put it over my shoulders and put on some black shoes. I applied some makeup. I put on red lip stick as well. It looked awesome. I did my hair in a side fish tale braid that went over my shoulder at the front. I put my fake black glasses on to complete my look. I laughed to myself.

I got my phone and walked down the stairs. I saw Trevor waiting at the door. When he saw me he put his phone away and smile at me. I smiled back. "Wow you look beautiful" he said scanning me.

"You don't look bad yourself" i said. He had black skinny jeans with a plain blue t-shirt with a pocket. We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. "Such a gentleman" i said getting into the car. He shut my door and jogged to the other side and got in.

After a while we got to a beach. "A beach?" I said looking at Trevor. "Look" he said. I looked ahead and realised that this place was our first ever date. There was a swing set in crystal clear water that. I saw that Trevor has reserved the same spot like last time. It was beautiful.

"Wow Trevor!!" I said hugging him. We both got out. I took off my shoes and socks. Trevor did the same. He rolled up his trousers to just above his knees. We ran down to the swings and sat on them.

-

After hours on the beach we were both standing in the sea. When the water was below our knees. He watched the sun go down. "Alison?" Trevor said.

"Yes Trevor?" I said.
"Erm. I really really like you and i didn't want to say hundreds of things before i ask because you know what i think of you and i just want to be straight forward. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I crashed my lips into his and he places his hands on my hips and i put my arms around his neck. We slowly released and our foreheads touched. "Does that answer your question?"

--------------------------

Hey guys!!

OMG trevor and Alison are back together 😱😂

Please vote

Comment what you think about that !!!

Love you
-abbie 🎀🙊🍦🎉