Chapter 19

3 weeks has past and I've cried every night. Sam to his usual game. Playing girls. And me again. But i can never forgive him for what he did to me. He brought me to a ally way. He is in a gang. I can't stand been away from Trevor!!!! My mom heard and she still and she takes care of me. Every weekend i sleepover at the O2L house. They are becoming more popular. Jc is like my best best best best friend in the whole world. He is amazing.
Trevor does talk to me but every week he talks to me less. Im scared that soon he won't text me at all. It's frustrating! He told me about his new album and i told him about everyone. But not Sam.

-

Only 2 months of school left. Then I'm leaving. Then a week after that is my birthday. I'm going to be 19. But Trevor won't be here for it. Sadly. I can't even talk about him. Right now i just wanna cuddle with Trevor and kiss him and be with him. But I can't.

-

It's now been a month. Trevor doesn't really facetime me. Let alone text me. Went ever i ask anyone about Trevor, they quickly change the subject. Something is up and I'm determined to find out.

-

Last week of school. Great. It's a Monday. I got out of bed and got into the shower. I got out and dried myself and put my undergarments on. I walked to my closet and looked at what i could wear. I got out a black skater skirt and a white crop top which said boys in black, bold font. I put my black converse on and did my makeup. I got my hair and did a fish tail plat and put it over my shoulder. I let my side fringe dangle down. I then went downstairs and sat on the couch. 5 minutes later i started walking to school.

The day went by and it was last lesson. It was half way through the lesson and a teacher came into the room. She whispered to Mr Calliway and he said " Alison" He said. I looked up and he signal for me to go with the teacher. I walked out with the teacher and closed the door. "Hi Alison. We are delighted to ask you to do a speech at the graduation ceremony"
"Oh I'd love to"
"Great. The speech better be ready for Sunday" then she walked away. I walked into the class and sat back down. "What was that?" Keegan whispered. "She asked me to do a speech at the graduation ceremony" i whispered back. "Cool" he said looking back at the teacher.

I got home and went onto Twitter. I saw a tweet from Trevor saying:

You guys are gonna love my new songs!

I put my phone down and started in my speech.

After hours of writing and throwing paper into the bin. I got my speech. I read through it and nodded. It was now 11:34. Better get some sleep.

--

It's now Saturday. I had my last day yesterday. It was fun. We had a half day and i spent the rest of the day with O2L.

I got out of bed and did my normal routine. I wore a plain back top with a white hoodie and some white shorts and my white vans. I put a little bit of my hair up and put a white bow on. I was going to get some new clothes for tomorrow. I went into Forever 21 and got a nice fancy blue tank top with grey and white shorts.

-

Todays the day. Graduation. I took a deep breath and got my blue gown on and put on my graduation cap. "Come on sweetie lets go" my mom said. We walked downstairs and everyone was there. Even o2l boys. Except Trevor. I looked at Jc and he knew i was asking about Trevor. He shook his head saying no and looked at his shoes. We all walked out and i saw a limo. I had a confused face. "I hired it for you. You and the o2l boys are coming inside it" he said opening the door for me. I thanked him and got inside and so did the boys. It was a 5 minute ride.

When we got there i met all my friends. We sat down and the principle talked a lot. "...and now for Alison with a speech" i stood up and walked to the stage. I took out my paper and took a deep breath. "When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case... princess.

When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!

This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.

So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know."

Everyone stood up, cheered and clapped. I walked off and sat back down. I looked aroind to the back and the O2L boys were giving me thumbs up. I turned round and carried on listening.

They were now giving the diplomas out. I was next. "Alison Bick". I stood up and got my diploma. I saw that O2L was standing up. I smiled and got back to my seat.

The ceremony ended and we got back to mine. Music was blasting through my house. "Me and your father are gonna stay at your aunties for the night. You have fun with your friends at this party. Love you" my mom said. I nodded and me and o2l went into the house. I took off my gown and cap off and locked my room. You know what people are like. I locked all the bedrooms. I went downstairs and quite a few people were there. I walked to Ricky and Sam. "Hey" i said. "Hey" ricky said. Then a load of people came in. It got crowed. I got a drink which was beer. Gulped it down. I walked around and just talked to people. I gulped down another beer. And another. And another. This isn't gonna end up good. The music stopped. But everyone kept dancing. "Is the music still on?" I asked Ricky. He nodded. My head started hurting. I was getting dizzy. Someone walked past me and shoulder barged me. I lost my balance. I was wobbling all over the place. I held onto the wall and closed my eyes. I rubbed my forehead and looked up. The lights and music were giving me a headache. I put both hands on the wall. I took deep breaths. I saw a cup with beer in it. I grabbed it and swallowed it all down. Everything got worse. The walls started closing in. I started walking backwards bashing into people. They shouted at me but I couldn't hear them. I couldn't hear the music. I couldn't hear anything. All i could hear is my heart beat. I wobbled up the steps. Tripping a few times. Once i got to the top my legs felt numb. I collapsed to the floor on my hands and knees. I took a few breaths and crawled to the bathroom. I opened the door and straight away i puked into the toilet. Then i felt someone rubbing my back. It helped.
After puking, a lot, i rinsed my mouth. I looked up to see who it was. Sam. "Thanks" i said awkwardly. "It's fine" he said smiling. I then started walking but Sam got in my way. "Woah woah woah!! Where are you going?" He asked putting his hands in my waist. "Sa..." And that was it. I puked all over him. On his face and clothes. "Im so sorry" i said holding in my laugh. "No its okay" he said turning the shower on and getting in with his clothes on. "Erm what are you doing?!" I asked. I saw his clothes sticking to him. I saw his abs. God those abs. Wait no. Your with Trevor. I walked out and enjoyed the party. I did drink more beer. But who cares. Im having a blast.

----------------

Hey guys sorry i kept skipping it all. But i hope you still enjoy it!! Sorry for any mistakes as well.

Please go read my new fanfiction about R5 !! Its called Love hurts. Go to my pGe and check it out!!

Lots of love

Abbie😂✌️💖😘👀😝🍔