Chapter 29

Chapter 29

*Alisons POV*

Me and Sam are dating. I woke up with that thought. I opened my eyes and i had the biggest smile on my face. I looked at my phone and i got a text from Sam:

Morning beautiful xxx

I smiled and texted back

Morning xxx

I had a shower and put on a white R5 tank top on with some black shorts. I put my black converse and applied my makeup. I put some of my hair up and put a big white lace bow in my hair. I packed my bag and waited for Andrea to finish. "Come on Andrea!" I said moaning. "Hold on!" She said. She walked out the bathroom and she curled her hair. "Wow you look beautiful" i said. "Thanks" she said getting her stuff. We walked out down to the elevator. "So me and Sam was thinking of doing a duet" i said to Andrea. "You totally should!" She said jumping. "Okay okay calm down!" I said shaking my head and laughing. "Thy would be awesome though! Ooo sing a Ariana Grande song! Maybe Almost is never enough!" She squealed. "Oo yeah!" I said nodding.

We got to the lobby and met the other guys. "Andrea and i were thinking of us doing a duet, Sam" i said starting a convocation while getting into the limo. "That sounds good" he said said nodding. "And you can sing Almost is never enough!" Andrea added. "Yes!" Sam said jumping in his seat. "Let's do it!" He said

-

"Alison, Sam your on" the man said. We walked out. Sam took my hand and we walked to the stage. Sam got given a guitar. We let of hands and i jogged onto stage. "Hey guys! So today i will be doing a duet!" I said smiling. I heard some people scream "with Trevor!" "Sam Pottorff everybody!" I said and he jogged onto stage and sat into the stool. Everyone cheered. I went a stood next to him. He started to strum the guitar.
"I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie" i sang. I walked forward a bit. I sang more.

"If I could change the world overnight
There'd be no such thing as goodbye
You'd be standing right where you were
And we'd get the chance we deserve" Sam sang.
We sang together and i walked to his side and put my hand on his shoulder. For the last part he put the guitar down and we sang with out music. He pulled he and i sat on his lap sideways and we sang together. I hot the high notes. We finished and everyone was screaming. I looked at Sam and we stared into each others eyes. He kissed my cheek. I rapped my arms around his neck and rested my chin in his neck. He rapped his arms around my waist. " i love you" he whispered into my ear. "I love you" I whispered back. We let go and I stood up. I waved to the crowd and started walking off. I heard running steps and then i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pulled my into a hug. Sam. I screamed and laughed. He was hugging me from behind. I love that.
I heard the crowd go mental. Sam picked me up and spun my around. I couldn't stop giggling. I heard someone shout "Alison and Trevor are meant to be together!!" I ignored it. Sam and i ran off and went back to the room. We got in and everyone had smiles on their faces except for Trevor. Well it's the pain he gave me. I do feel sorry an guilty though. But i think Sam is the one for me.

*Trevors POV*

I hate my life. I hate myself. What have i done. These thoughts kept running through my mind. I can't deal with it anymore. Now i know how Alison felt. I self harm. Only Jc knows about that. Jc. Jc helps me. He helped Alison. Now w is helping me. He says that she has feelings for me deep down in her soul but she doesn't know it. It might be true. Might not. I do cry every night. Jc and Ricky know. But they help me get through it all. We were all the room. Alison and Sam went out to perform. Alison jogged on. She looked so beautiful. But then Sam came on. I looked away from the screen and put my head into my palms. I can't deal with the pain. I looked up at the tv and Sam ad hugging Alison from behind. That should be me. Then someone shouted from the crowd "Alison and Trevor are meant to be together!!" I turned my head and everyone was looking at me. Hc rubbed my back and said "shes right". Does he think that me and Alison are meant for each other? Everyone else nodded. I had a shocked look on my face. "Alison and Sam are good together but you and Alison have a thing. A connection. Real sparks" Kian said. They all nodded. Then Alison and Sam came through the door. Everyone smiled at them to play it cool. I just looked sad. Everyone actually agrees with me. What a change.

--------------------------------------

Heys guys. I knows this is only a short chapter but yeah. Thanks for reading! Please vote!
Just to say...

THANKS FOR THE 1K VIEWS!

I love you all!

Abbie😝💖🙈✌️👼👀👑🎵❄️😘