Chapter 15

Trevor brought me to beach with swings in the shallow part of sea, but the water was crystal clear. He said that he said that he reserved a section just for us. Wow he is amazing. I saw that there was a table right by the sea but when the sea goes in and out it splashes your toes. "I knew you would love it" Trevor said while getting out the car. I climbed out and followed him to the trunk. He opened it and it had my another one of my bags. I looked at him confused. "Your swim wear, towel and extra set of clothes" he said handing it to me. I smiled at him. He grabbed his bag. We went to the bathrooms and changed. I looking in my bag and got my red with white poker dots bikini. How did he know that was my favourite? He must have talked to my mom. I walked out with my bag and saw Trevor on the beach. I walked over to him. "Here let me take your bag for you" he said taking my bag from my hand. He ten jogged off to a hut and came back without my bag. "Such a gentleman" i said giggling. He laughed back. He held my hand and our fingers intertwined. We walked down to the sea. I stopped at the tidal wave. Trevor carried on walking into the sea. "Come on it's not that cold!" He said tugging me in. I lost my balance and flopped in. He lied it was freezing! I jumped up from under the water and screamed. Trevor just laughed. I slashed him and he did a funny, girly screamed. I just laughed my head off. We ended up slashing each other. Water got in my eye so i turned around and rubbed my eyes. Then arms wrapped around my waist, picked me up and swung me around. My toes swiped the top of the water. I giggled and then he lightly dropped me. He grabbed my index finger brought my arm up and twirled me around. "My little ballerina" he said stopped twirling me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back. Knocked his feet with my foot so he would trip him over for payback. He fell back and I laughed really loudly. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulling me underwater. We swam to each other and pecked each other on the lips. We rose to the surface. "This has been great Trevs" i said holding both his hands. "Come on we are going on the swings!" He said pulling me with him. I started to jog a little because i was excited. We sat on separate swings. We swayed forwards and backwards. My feet just about touching the water. I bent right back so my back was straight and let my hair down floating in the water. This is the best day ever but I don't want it to end. I sat back up. "What's with the long face?" Trevor asked standing up walking towards me. Legs on either side of mine. He rubbed his fingers on my cheeks. I looked at him and smiled. I brought my hand up, grabbed Trevor's hand off my face and held it. "Just don't want this day to end" i said standing up. He switched places with me so he was be the swing. He sat down on the swing and he pulled me and i sat on his lap. I turned around so i was sideways of the swing. "This day will never end because this day is all about you and you are always with me and that will NEVER end" he said moving my hair out of my face. I smiled and leaned in. Our foreheads were touching and our lips an inch away. We stared into each other eyes which felt like ages. He leaned in and kissed me. It was soft and light. I kissed back. He placed one hand on my waist and another hand cupping my face. I had one arm around his neck with my hand clutching his hair and the other hand placed on his chest. I stood up and sat back on his lap but with my legs on either sit of his waist. My feet locked together. He cupped my thighs and picked me up. We were still kissing. He placed me on the sand with him on my side leaning over me a bit kissing me. I had my hands on his chest again. Then we got interrupted *cough cough*. We released and looked up. It was a waitress. "It's 12:45, time for lunch" she said smiling. He got up snd sat at the small table for two. She tide splashed against our ankles. She handed us menus. I scanned through and said, "erm i will have the prawn salad please" while handing the menu back to her. "And i will have the grilled cheese sandwich please" Trevor said handing her the menu "oh and two orange juices, thank you" he then added. She then walked over to the hut. Trevor popped his top on he had on the back of his chair. I started shivering "you cold baby?" He said taking his shirt off handing it to me. " no it's fine" then he gave me the 'don't lie to me' / 'come on I'm being a gentleman' look. "Okay fine" i said giggled and taking his shirt. I pulled it over my head and slid my arms through the arm holes. I gave him a warm smile and he smiled back. "Here you go" said the waitress placing the food from a tray and then put the drinks on the table and walked away.

-

After eating and talking we finished our food. "I have a present for you" he said bringing a present out of nowhere. I looked confused taking the present out if his hands. I slowly opened it and it was a box. I opened the box and omg! It's a beautiful, silver, sparkly dress. I got it out the box and lifted it up. I dropped it back in the box jumped out my chair and hugged Trevor. "Am i a great boyfriend or what?" He says hugging me tighter. "Oh yes, your the best!" I said kissing his temple. "I love you so much"

"I love you way more" Trevor said kissing my cheek. "Would you come to a party with me" he asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Sure"

"Great, your gonna wear that dress"

"Who said I wasn't?!" I said laughing.

"Come on let's get back and get ready."

I followed him back to the bathrooms. He went and got my bag. I was already dry so i just changed my bikini and out my underwear and bra on. I put Trevors top back on and my shorts. His top was really comfy! I left my shoes off. I shoved everything in my bag and walked out. I waited a minute and Trevor came out. He held my hand and we walked to the car. I was really sleepy and u kept yawning and rubbing my eyes. When i yawned i closed my eyes and all of a sudden i got picked up and looked up. Trevor was picking me up bridal style. I smiled, closed my eyes and fell asleep. I suddenly woke up and i was strapped in the car. I looked to my left and saw Trevor driving. I sat up and stretched. "Hello sleeping beauty" he said glancing at me for a second ten back on the road. "Im really tired" i said looking out the window. "Don't worry there is only like 3hours till the party so you can sleep for a bit so i will wake you up an hour and a half before so you can get ready". Aww he gets me. I smiled and he smiled. After 5 minutes we got back to his. I got my sandals, slid them on without strapping them and walked in. Trevor got my bags for me and locked his car. We walked in and Kian and Jc were on the sofa talking. " hey guys" i said in a sleepy voice. "Heya! Did you guys have fun?"

"Yeah we did. Trevor is such a gentleman" i said giggling.

"It's who I am" he said giving us a wide smile. He closed the front door and i just flopped on the sofa and closed my eyes. I was lying down. I was half asleep and Kian said,"why don't you sleep in a bed? It's more comfy" i open my eyes and let out a sigh. "Come on" trevor said pulling me up the stairs. Me led me in his room. I climbed in his bed and closed my eyes. "I will wake you up later" trevor said kissing my forehead. "Thanks" i said. Then i heard the door close and it was silent. Under 5 minutes i fell i a deep sleep dreaming about Trevor. I love him. He is a great boyfriend.