Truths. (22)

After about an hour, fans started leaving so that Zayn and I could have some privacy.

We did have to sign some things and take some pictures, but that's ok.

It was currently six in the evening. Zayn and I are cuddling on a blanket, having a picnic. I only had a glass of wine. Ya, he brought wine.

"Niall, please eat." Zayn pleads. I shake my head, and a tear slips down my cheek.

"I'm too fat to eat." I mumble quietly to myself. Zayn heard me, and grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb against my knuckles comfortingly,

"That in no way is true Niall. You're gorgeous. The most gorgeous person I have ever seen."

More tears start to fall down my cheeks, and soon, I'm full on crying.

"Then how come people always call me an ugly fat faggot." It's now really a question, just a statement.

"Because they're jealous of you." Zayn says sadly. I'm about to protest that that's obviously not the case, but he cuts me short.

"Louis and Harry are jealous of you. That's why they're always putting you down. You're openly gay, while they have to hide their relationship." Zayn starts to explain.

I'm now resting my head comfortably on his chest, but he moves suddenly.

It starts to rain, and we head to his car laughing. We start the drive back to our hotel and Zayn takes my hand in his.

"You know I love you right Niall, and I promise I will never let anyone or anything hurt you again." I nod my head a little bit.

"Louis, Harry, Liam and I will explain everything at the room ok." Once again I nod my head.

I finally got the one thing in life that I wished for; Zayn. I wish that I could say we rode happily into the sunset, but this is not a fairytale, it's reality. And I'm about to go head first towards the people who ruined my life.

I don't know what will happen, but I do know that I'll have Zayn by my side.