The past comes back. (8)

~Flashback~

He held me in his arms comfortingly. I always knew that in his arms I felt safe.

"I'll be back later Ni." He says and kisses my forehead.

"Okay babe." I smile and head to the door with him and say bye once again, then head up to my room.

I had started to play my guitar, and about an hour later I received a phone call. It was Jesse, so I happily picked up.

"When are you going to dump him? He's so useless, at least with me you can get a good fuck." I knew that voice. It was the schools biggest slut ever. Amy.

"As soon as I get what I want from him." I also know that voice, in fact, I knew hat voice all too well. Jesse.

"Well thanks a lot asswipe!" I shout into my phone. I know that was a stupid thing to do, but I couldn't help the anger boiling inside of me.

"Shit." I hear someone mumble, and the phone clicks, indicating that the call ended.

I slide down in my beanbag chair, and try to suppress the tears forming in my eyes. I don't like crying, it makes me seem week.

I then hear the front door slam shut. Jesse. He's here, he's back.

Loud footsteps thud up true stairs, and turn the corner. I don't want him coming in my room, so I get up as quickly as I can and rush to the door to lock it. Unfortunately, he reaches the door before I can.

"Niall, baby please." He begs, but not even a ounce of guilt show in his eyes. I cower away from him, afraid that he'll hurt me.

Jesse then walks towards me, I get up and walk towards my bed. That was a big mistake.

He pushes me onto the bed, and straddles me, putting all of his weight on me. Even though I struggle, I'm not able to move, he's too heavy.

"Now Niall, do you really want to fight me?" His eyes are filled with lust, and I know what he wants. He's going to rape me.