The note (4)

The next thing I know is that Liam's lips are pressed against mine. There have been many times where I imagined this moment, but never have I ever imagined it to be true.

The kiss is slow, but very passionate. It's as if Liam has been waiting as long as I have for this to happen.

It's possible right? He did say he liked me after all.

Once our lips part he I look into his brown eyes. I knew they were always beautiful, but not this beautiful. The way the light reflects off of them, giving them a flare of golden sparks, it's mesmerising.

"Liam. Why did you do that?" Its going to bother me to no end until I find out why, he can't possibly like me. He has millions of girls drooling over him, and he likes a guy. That would be rubbish.

"I told you Niall. I like you. I might even love you, ever since the day I heard your voice on The XFactor." Liam says softly.

"I like you too Liam." We both smile and he takes my hand.

"We should get back to the signing." He says while gripping my hand tighter. As if to erasure me that everything will be okay.

"But Liam, they're going hurt me again." I can feel the tears in my eyes forming, but I decide it's best to not let the fall. Tears are a sign of weakness.

"No they won't, because I'll be right there holding your hand making sure that you're ok." I nod my hand as Liam leads me out the bathroom door.

Once we get back to the table, Liam makes sure that he's still holding onto to my hand, just for safe measures.

After about ten minutes, a girl around sixteen comes up to me and hands me a paper. Its probably about how much she hates me and wishes for me to die.

When I open the letter, it's not what I expected.

Niall James Horan. Thank you so much for being there for me when I had my troubles. You had no idea how much you were helping me for being different, for being you.

See I'm the different one out of my friends. When I saw that you had overdosed, and miraculously survived, I thought about how strong you were. It wasn't time for you to go Niall, and it wasn't mine either.

Thank you for being strong even at your weakest points. Stay strong for your fans, your friends, your family, for me, and if not them, then stay strong for Zayn.

I know that he hurts you, but I also know that you love him. I've seen the way that you look at him in the interviews. With longing and hope.

He looks at you with guilt and regret Niall. I'm not for sure that he feels what you want him to feel for you, but I know that he does feel something for you.

Stay Strong Niall.

A tear or two slip down my cheek, and immediately Liam grabs my hand and hugs me. He almost yells at the girl until I hand him the paper.

Liam reads it and we both get up and hug her.

"Thank you." I say to her. I truly do have her to thank for this. It's people like her that make realise that I love doing this.

Liam's POV.

When I had read the letter that the girl had gave Niall, I decides then that I had to protect him, that she opened up my eyes to what I was missing. I misses the fact that I do love Niall.

I get up to hug her, and Niall follows. We embrace her in a hug and Niall say thank you.

She whispers to me "take care of him Liam." I hug her tighter and nod my head.

"I promise."

A/N

SORRY TO ANYONE WHO'S BEEN READING THIS THAT IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, I HAD THE CHAPTER DONE, BUT WATTPAD DECIDED TO THROW A TANTRUM AND DELETE IT!