(31)

(This is a quick warning saying that this chapter will be triggering. I wouldn't recommend reading if you are having thoughts of suicide. If you don't read this chapter then it'll just have a recap if what happened in the next chapter.)

The moment I walk into my room is the moment that the tears begin to fall from my eyes. I quickly go to wipe them away, but they're already falling too much.

I head to my bathroom and when I pass by my mirror, I see everything that I am.

I'm broken.
I'm insecure.
I'm lost.
I'm lonely.

Finally I can't take it anymore as the anger rises up inside of me, my fist colliding with the mirror shattering it into pieces.

Glass scatters across the floor and blood flows from my hand. The pain is intense, but I don't bother to clean it up. I just sit on the floor crying.

My mind starts to wander to everything that's happened. There are so many people that hate me, and I haven't even done anything to them.

The tears are streaming quicker down my face, and I look down to my bloody knuckles. My eyes then wander to the broken glass on the floor.

An idea then pops into my mind, and I move to pick up a piece of glass. I look from the piece of glass to my wrist. I've never cut, but I've heard things.

I've heard that it helps take away the pain. It distracts you from everything that's going on. I've heard that it's addicting, but one or two won't be that bad will they? I question myself.

I get up from the floor and quickly lock the bathroom door, not wanting anyone to walk in on me. They already have enough to worry about, they don't need to worry about me as well.

I quickly take out my phone and write a new tweet.

"Thank you for everything you guys, I will always love you Xx"

I place the glass over my wrists, press down quite hard and rip it across my wrist. Blood immediately pours from the wound.

I then switch the glass to my left hand and rip across as well. Blood begins to pour quickly. Small puddles are forming around me and I realise that something is wrong.

My vision becomes hazy and I reach over to grab some toilet paper. Pressure is put onto the cut but the blood seeps through almost right away.

My heart begins to beat faster, pumping more blood out of the cut. Immediately I whip out my phone, create a new tweet, and write a quick note.

"I'm sorry guys, but it was too deep"

"I'm sorry you guys, it wasn't supposed to be this deep. I will always love you." Is what the note for the boys and my family read.

Blood is all over the floor, and my body is frozen. But I want to see the boys once more.

I make my way out of the bathroom and head towards the stairs, leaving a trail of blood behind me. I use the walls for balance, but it wasn't enough. I had made my way to the first flight of stairs before I collapsed.

Harry's POV.

The boys and I were sitting on the couch talking about how we could try and help Liam when we got a twitter notification from him.

"Thank you for everything you guys, I will always love you Xx" That one hadn't worried us as much as the next one had.

"I'm sorry guys, but it was too deep" Niall was he one who had knew what he had meant.

The four of us had begin to make our way up to Liam's bedroom when we heard a loud bang.

Louis immediately looked over to me, and then over to Zayn and Niall, we began to run up the stairs, but when we had gotten to the second flight, we screamed and fell down to the ground to cry.

Zayn called 000 and sobbed into the phone telling them what happened. Niall checked for a pulse, but pulled away screaming even more.

The four of us stayed sitting beside Liam until the paramedics came. They went to check for a pulse, and didn't find one. They tried checking if his pupils would respond to the light, but nothing happened.

Finally they put him in a body bag and carries him away on a stretcher. The four of us just sat there not saying anything, just staying silent.

Liam James Payne. Our best mate for five years is dead. He had killed himself.

A/N

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO!!! I FUCKING KILLED LIAM JAMES PAYNE!!! IM SORRY AND I HATE MYSELF I WAS CRYING WRITING THIS CHAPTER, SORRY THAT IT SUCKED.

~~~CHESSYKAT