Friends Again!!!(25)

Nialls POV

I can't believe this, I had amnesia, and Zayn hurt himself.

I never imagined Zayn hurting himself, he's always happy. But then again, the ones with the brightest smiles have the darkest past.

No one really knew Zayns past, or at least his true past.

He always tells the same story, he had a poor family, and couldn't afford much. He always left it at that, but I know there's more to it than he tells.

Right now we're currently lying in his bed, cuddling. He's asleep, while I'm wide awake, like always. I just can't sleep.

I think my life is finally turning around. I have the boyfriend I've always dreamed of, and I have my best friends back.

Sadly, tomorrow we face management. Hopefully, everything goes as planned.

-The next day-

I rudely got awoken by someone shaking me, and jumping on my bed. Make that someones, as in three people.

Louis, Liam and Harry were jumping on the bed trying to get both Zayn and I up.

I groaned loudly and tossed a pillow at one of them, causing whoever it was to land on the floor with a thud.

"Niall fucking Horan, don't you dare throw a pillow at your best mate!" Louis. Out of the three of them, I just had to hit Louis.

Liam and Harry continue to jump on the bed, while I hear Louis stop away.

Suddenly the jumping stops, only for me to jump out of my skin.

"Louis fucking Tomlinson!" I shout. "What the hell was that for?!" I say angrily.

"For tossing a pillow at me, and making my ass fall on the floor." He laughs loudly while rubbing his ass.

"My ass hurts now." He jokes and rubs his ass more.

"Are you sure it was me and not Harry who hurt your ass." I say with a wink.

"Oh hell nah, he's too feminine to too." Harry then smacks Louis' arm causing Louis to yelp.

"I'm much more manly than you." Harry says and flexes his muscles.

Liam left a while ago to get coffee, so it's just Harry, Louis, myself and sleeping beauty over there. Um, I mean Zayn.

"You should get your sleeping beauty up, we have that stupid meeting with management today, don't want to be late." Louis says as him and Harry walk off, leaving me with Zayn.

"Zayn." I say, and gently shake his shoulder. "Get up. We have a meeting with management." I shake him a little harder, but still he won't get up.

A try shaking him, hitting him with a pillow, and jumping on the bed. Finally I decided to get up and get dressed.

I strip down to my boxers while blasting some Mariana's Trench and dancing around the room.

Zayns POV

The sound of Mariana's Trench woke me up, and was I in for a sight.

Niall was in his boxers dancing around. I snuck out of bed quietly and tried to hold in a chuckle.

The song then switched from 'Truth or Dare' to 'Stutter', causing Niall to dance more crazy.

I then couldn't hold my laugh in any longer and chuckled, causing Niall to turn around and blush.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asks embarrassed.

"Long enough." I say and turn up the volume. "Now dance with your boyfriend." He laughs, and we start dancing like idiots.

Soon, Liam, Louis and Harry are in here joining us in our crazy dance. All of us in our boxers.

After the song finished, we all flopped down on the bed and laughed loudly.

"Remind me why I missed this again?" Niall laughs loudly, out of breath.

"Cause you love us." Harry laughs, and kisses his cheek getting up quickly.

"You have your own boyfriend Styles!" I shout, trying to sound mad, but fail miserably.

"We should go, we'll all do something fun after." Louis says getting up.

"As long as it's not a five some." Liam laughs and leaves, leaving just Niall and I.

"Come on, let's get dressed." Niall gets up from the bed, and I tap his butt lightly, causing him to glare at me.

I put up my hands innocently and he walks off, swaying his hips, purposely flaunting his perfect bum.

"You guys really need to keep it down in there." I hear Louis laugh as I come out of mine and Nialls room.

"I didn't do anything, Zayn was the one moaning." Niall says innocently.

"You were the one causing me to moan. Little Niall's not so innocent is he." I say and wrap my arms around him, kissing his head.

"Come on guys, let's go, we only have an hour to get there." Liam says hurrying us out the door. He's still Daddy Direction.

A/N

TWO UPDATES 

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE ALMOST 1K READS

~~~CHESSYKAT