Drink the pain away (17)

Zayn's POV

The moment I had run away, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I went to this pub where I first kisses Niall. He was pretty damn plastered though, so he didn't remember anything.

Within a couple of minutes, I was already pissed. Some dude came up to me, and started grinding on me.

"He sexy," he slurred. The stench of alcohol fresh on his breath, by the smell, I'm guessing he drank around eight beers, but I was too drunk to care and I started grinding back on him.

The guy let out a low husky moan and turned around so that our crotches were rubbing against each other causing me to let out a small moan.

"You like that huh." He whispers in my ear, and starts to suck on my neck.

"My name is Jesse." He says pulling away from me. Finally I get a good look at him, and realise that it's the same guy who nearly raped Niall earlier.

"Get away from me you freak!" I shouted at him, which kind of made him lose his temper.

"What did you just call me?" He says quite calmly, which cannot be a good thing.

"You heard me. I say just as calmly as he had, and throw a punch towards his jaw.

The impact of my punch left a red mark on his face, and causing him to hold his jaw.

"You're going to regret that." Jesse then goes to grab my wrist, my reflexes are kind of slow, so he manages to grab hold of me.

I struggle as much as I can as he drags me through the crowd and out towards the back door.

Making sure that no one is watching, he throws me outside on the cold wet ground.

He jumps down from the stairs, and walks over towards me, leaning in close to my face.

"You're the one you helped that little fag Niall earlier aren't you!?" Spits lands beside on my face, causing me to gag. That's disgusting.

"Don't you dare call Niall a fag!" I shout, the anger rising in me. I get up, and walk towards the wall, well, more of limping.

Lust is clearly showing in Jesse's eyes, as he walks towards me.

"Guess you'll have to make up for Niall. He was a good fuck, but let's see if you're any better." I stand still as fear strikes inside of me... He's going to rape me, just like he did to Niall.

Paralysed from fear, I stand still until I feel his lips on mine. My eyes widen in shock as he pulls back, his hand against his bleeding lip. Did I bite him?

"That's it!" He shouts rather loudly I'm surprised that no one heard.

My face is now pressed against the brick wall, due to Jesse turning me around.

His one hand is on the hem of my jeans, while the other is holding my hands behind my back.

I try struggling, but he finally pulls my pants, and boxers down.

With his now free hand, he undoes his pants, and I can feel his tip at my hole.

He then whispers 'reassuringly' in my ear. "Don't worry babe, it won't hurt much." He then thrusts into me, and I start crying. It truly is terrible that Niall had to go through this.

His thrusts become faster, then sloppy as he cums. The tears are now streaming down my face.

"Tell no one, or you're dead." The vulgar guy then hits me in the jaw, and smashes a beer bottle on my head, leaving me alone in the alley.