Chance of amnesia (15)

Zayn's POV.

My eyes flutter open, and I realise that I'm in an unfamiliar room. We'll not so unfamiliar, it's a hospital room, in the ER.

The last thing I remember is cutting, maybe a little too deep, and losing consciousness.

Louis, Liam and Harry are gathered around my bed. It doesn't surprise me that they're with me, and not with Niall. Niall!!

"Where's Niall?! Is he okay?!" I ask. My head shooting up worried.

Liam shakes his head and forces a small reassuring smile. "He's still unconscious. You saved him though, they said any longer, and he could have been gone for good."

I saved him? I saved Niall. If I saved him, then why do I feel so guilty and hurt?

Oh yeah, it's because your the reason he did this anyways. It's your fault that he's in here. You put the one that you love in the hospital, again. The voice in my head reminds me.

Great, as if I'm already not going to remember this day for the rest of my life.

"When can I see him." I say emphasising the word I. I don't want anyone of them coming when they didn't even bother worrying about him.

"Whenever the doctor comes to see you and makes sure you're okay." Harry replies, holding Louis tightly as if he'll disappear. Why can't I hold Niall like that?

Just then the doctor walks in. He checks my vitals and my stitches. I guess they stitched me up while I was unconscious. Smart, because I HATE needles.

"Okay Mr. Malik. Just take this prescription twice daily. One when you wake up, and before you go to bed." He hands me a prescription to be picked up later.

"Just sign this and you're free to go." He smiles. Ugh, I hate doctors and how they pretend everything is ok.

"My band mate, Niall Horan, when may I see him?" I ask as nicely as possible because, damn, his stupid smile is pissing me off.

"Tomorrow. He should be awake in a couple of days. Although, he may not have all of his memory considering; due to the lack of oxygen supplied to his brain."

Well, I suppose that's a good thing, he won't remember how much we hurt him.

It's also a downside, I don't want him to feel like we're using him, that we don't want him to remember his past, because of stupid us hurting him