Management (26)

The five of us finish our drinks and breakfast then head out to the van. I honestly hated this van before because it was so damn crowded, but it's alright now because Niall can sit on my lap, and vice versa. So long as no one is giving lap dances, it's alright.

I'm currently sitting on Niall's lap. Louis is driving, Harry's in the passenger seat, he and Louis holding hands occasionally glancing at each other. And I'm pretty sure Liam is secretly hoping that we A) don't get pulled over or B) crash since Louis is driving.

As we near managements office I begin to tense up. I don't know if I'm ready to do this just yet. I mean sure, I guess I had this coming for coming out to pretty much the entire world, but I would do anything for Niall, even if that means getting fired. Which I hope really does not happen.

I then feel Niall's soft lips against the nape of my neck, kissing me softly. He grabs my hand and squeezes lightly and whispers in my ear.

"It's okay Zayn. Everything will be alright."

Niall's POV

I missed this all so much. I missed riding in this van laughing instead of crying. The only time I would cry would be when I was laughing too hard.

I missed being able to talk to these lads without harsh words being exchanged. We begin to get closer to managements office and I suddenly feel Zayn tense up on my lap.

I press a soft kiss to the nape of his neck and squeeze his hand gently reassuring him that everything will be ok. I then whisper that in his ear and he nods.

Louis then speaks up slightly chuckling.
"Yeah" he says. "Just as long as Zayn doesn't break Don's nose again." Zayn then let's out a small chuckle..

"He had it coming Louis, you have to admit that." The little troublemaker.

"Hold on!" I shout just before Louis starts to speak. "When the hell did this happen?"

"The day we all had that meeting about Louis' and Harry's relationship and you ran out crying. Zayn flipped his shit, punched Don in the nose. That's how he got suspended for two weeks." Louis shrugs as if he's told that story multiple times.

I look over at Zayn pretending to be mad and he pouts. "My hero!" I exclaim loudly and throw my arms around Zayn because he's now sitting beside me.

Zayn then flexes his 'muscles' as a joke and I can't help but laugh.

"Settle down leprechaun." Liam says while shaking his in mock annoyance.

I place a hand over my heart in mock hurt and Zayn does the same we both gasp playfully as Liam rolls his eyes at us.

"Everyone out. It's time to face the demons of hell." Louis shouts as we pull into the parking lot.

We quickly get out and run into the building. Not because we got mobbed by fans, but because we decided to have a race. Let me just tell you, running is NOT my thing, so instead I hopped on Zayn's back, nearly making him fall over. I kind of jumped on his back without him knowing.

"Giddy up horsy!" I shout smacking Zayn's bum making him go faster. "I will if you stop smacking my arse!" Zayn says, and I can practically feel him roll his eyes. "But I like your bum." I know he can't see me but I pout anyways.

We soon pass Louis with Harry shortly behind him. "CHEATERS!" We hear them both shout at the same time.

I flip them off and shout back at them. "Suck my ass!!!" Which makes Zayn chuckle and reply with a sly comment which shall not be mentioned.

In the end, we ended up beating them in the race which caused more yelling. Playful yelling to be exact.

The joking around continued until we got the Dons office. Louis reached for the doorknob slowly, scared of what's about to happen once we walk through that door.

A/N

SORRY TO ANYONE WHO HAD READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER (MANAGEMENT) WATTPAD DECIDED TO DELETE IT CAUSING ME TO WRITE THIS NEW CHAPTER, I HONESTLY PREFER THIS CHAPTER TO THE OTHER ONE.

~~~CHESSYKAT