Gaylebration (29)

"Its off to the bar we go, we go, it's off to the bar we go. To find our friend a gentleman, hi ho, it's off to the bar we go." Everyone but Liam chants. No idea how we came up with it, maybe it's because we write songs for a iving.

"Would you guys stop that. It's quite annoying." Liam says and rolls his eyes. I let out a laugh and he glares at me, I then put my hands up in surrender not wanting to anger Liam.

Louis is sitting on Harry's lap and I'm on Zayn's. Pretty sure that this is how the seats are going to be from now on. The ride to the bar wasn't very long, but long enough for Liam to start sweating again. Stupid boy has to be so damn nervous, it's not like we haven't gone to a bar before.

Louis then smacks Liam on the back of his head and tells him to stop sweating, which of course is easier said then done. Once we get to the bar Liam starts to jump and warm up as if he's a boxer and Harry is rubbing his shoulders like the coach does.

We then walk into the bar, Liam first acting like he owns the place. It's a good thing we didn't turn any heads our way. We head to the counter right away to buy some drinks. Louis and Harry get a Virgin Mary, Liam has a beer, and Zayn and I get a couple shots of Techila. 

It burns a little but when it makes its way down my throat, but the more I drink, the less it burns. Within an hour the five us are dancing against each other, pissed. A fast song comes in and Zayn starts pumping his fist in the air and griding against me. He throws his arms around my neck and starts swaying his hips. I turn my head and see a guy yekking at Liam.

I turn over and and shake Zayn getting his attention. He mumbles for me to go away and I smack him. Well actually I tap him. I point in Liams direction and run we run or more stumble over to him. Harry and Louis are already over there and yelling back at the guy who hit Liam.

Liam is crying and has a bruise on his left cheek. Zayn and I are trying to comfort Liam and Louis is yelling at the guy who hit Liam and Harry is trying to calm him down.

"Listen to your boyfriend and back off." He yells. Harry turns red in anger and hits the guy in the face. We grab Liam and Louis grabs Harry and we head outside.

"What the hell was that for Harry?!" Zayn shouts or slurs. Harry just shrugs his shoulders and leans on the wall behind us. "We'll talk about this when we get home." Zayn says again as he dials the number for Paup. Paul is not going to be happy when he finds out that we got into a fight and had to wake him up at three in the morning.

A/N

SORRY IT WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND I HAVE A PROBLEM. I LIKE THIS GIRL WHO'S REALLY CUTE AND FUNNY, SHE'S BISEXUAL AND I WANT TO GO OUT WITH HER, I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT KISSING HER A LOT LATELY TOO, BUT SHE'S ONE OF MY FREINDS AND I DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT. IF YOU'RE READING THIS WHICH YOU MOST LIKELY ARE THN HI!

~CHESSYKAT