(30)

Zayns POV.

The call with Paul ended after ten minutes and let me just say, he wasn't to pleased to be called at three the morning, but he came to get us anyways, mainly because it's his job.

The few minutes we were waiting for Paul were mainly spent arguing about what were supposed to tell the media about Liam's black eye. He never actually told us what happened. He said he would tell us when we get back to the house, so he better tell us, or else in making him.

Within five minutes, Paul is here in the van waiting for us to climb in. The five of us climb into the back, not wanting to feel Paul's wrath. He gets pretty damn grumpy when he doesn't get enough sleep, or woken up early.

Niall was cuddled up to me, Louis was cuddled up to Harry and Liam sat in between us pouting because he had no one to cuddle with. We really need to get him a boyfriend. Just don't try the bar again.

We get back to the house and Paul tells us to either go to bed or keep quiet. We head into the living room and sit on the couches, well, actually on the floor.

Liam shifts his position uncomfortably. "So, are you going to explain what happened?" Niall questions. Liam then sighs and nods his head in response.

"The guy was my ex." He says barely over a mumble as he lowers his head.

Liam's POV

~Flashback~
We got to the pub and the five of us headed straight to the bar to get some drinks. I only got a beer not wanting to drink too much.

Soon enough though, the boys left me all alone. I sat alone at the bar with an empty beer bottle in my hand.

"Two beers please." A guy with a bit of a higher pitched and slurred voice asks the bartender. How is he going to drink two beers, and why do I recognise that voice? I think to myself.

"Hey Liam." He says to me. Well at least I think that he's talking to me, there are plenty of guys named Liam.

I turn around and face him to see if he was talking to me. "Sorry. Were you talking to me?" I ask politely. He nods his head and hands me the other beer that he ordered.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but do I know you?" I take the beer in my hand and take a swig.

"I'm Justin Pearson." As soon as he says the name, I nearly choke on my drink, but spit it out instead. All over him.

"I'm so sorry Justin." I say as I grab some napkins and try to wipe away the beer on his shirt, only to end up rubbing it in. He laughs softly and holds his hands up telling me that it's ok.

I stop wiping his shirt after a couple more seconds to look up at him and blush. "So how are you?" I ask him after I toss the wet napkins.

"I've been great. I'm a photographer for Seventeen magazine now." He smiles triumphantly. When we were together he would always talk about photography.

"That's amazing." I tell him while taking another swig of my beer. He looks at me with a small smile on his face and reaches for my hand, but I pull it away.

He tries to reach for it again and I let him. He rubs his finger over my knuckles and a small smile creeps onto my lips. Not that long after he's drunk and has me against a wall.

"Come on Liam." He begs. "You know you want to." He smirks and presses himself against me rubbing his groin on mine moaning. When I try to get away he pulls my hand back and starts shouting.

~Flashback over~

My head is in my hands while tears stream down my face. Louis is rubbing my back trying to calm me down, which isn't working.

"I think in gonna go to bed." I say and get up from the floor and head to my room.

A/N
HEY GUYS IM ALIVE, AND THANKS FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO 2K READS. DIDNT THINK IT WOULD GET THAT MANY SO THANKS. AND SORRY FOR THE LONG NEEDED UPDATE.

~~~CHESSYKAT