An explanation (24)

Louis' POV

"Well, I guess we owe you an explanation now." I say and rub he back of my neck nervously. Niall nods his head.

It started back in The X Factor.

~Flashback to XFactor~

I was in the toilets, where I first met Harry, or you know, where everyone thinks I met him. I actually met him at a concert earlier that year. We started dating a couple weeks after the concert.

We were kissing when some blonde boy walked in. I suppose he seen us.

"I'll see you later." Harry said, kissing my cheek.

I went to go wash up when I heard crying and seen blood on the floor. Harry and I were the only two in the bathroom and blondie came in. So naturally I figured it was him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Go away." He cried.

Are you kidding me. You're bleeding and crying, yet you want me to go away. I don't think so.

There's only one way to get to him. Within the text couple of seconds, I'm on the other side of the door. I crawled underneath the stall.

"What the hell are you doing? I could have been taking a piss!" He shouts at me. I just laugh, and for the net few minutes, it's silent.

"You two are really cute together." He said simply. A light blush crept up onto my cheeks.

"Thanks. I'm Louis." I say and extend out my hand for him to shake it.

He looks at my hand questioningly, but shakes it. "Niall." He says.
.......................................................
-2011-

We were at a meeting with management. They said they had something to tell us.

"Harry, Louis. You two cannot be dating. It's bad publicity for three members of the band to be gay, especially, when two of them are dating."

Tears start to form in my eyes, but I don't dare let them fall. I am not going to show hem how much they're hurting me.

The hurt then turns to anger, and I flip my shit. "Well what about Niall then?! Why is he allowed to be open about his sexuality?!"

Don has an arrogant look plastered on his face. "Because nobody likes Niall, nobody cares about him. He's not desirable enough."

Niall then ran out crying. Liam following after him, Harry following Liam. Zayn and I are the only two to stay back.

"What the hell is your fucking problem Don?! Niall is just as important and desirable as anyone here." Zayn shouted and punched him in the face, hitting his nose causing it to bleed.

For that Zayn got suspended from the band for two weeks. Ya, suspended.

Zayn and I left for the van and waited for the other three.

"What the hell was that about Zayn?!" I shout at him. Sometimes he can be such an idiot, not even realising what he's doing.

"Defending Niall obviously."

"I get that, but I didn't expect you to say that he's more desirable than all of us." That was kind of selfish of me.

"I love him." I hear Zayn mumble. "I loved him since the day we got put together. He was so carefree, but broken. I wanted to be the one to fix him"

Niall, Harry and Liam then enter the van and I whisper to Zayn that we'll talk about this later.

Niall was in tears and Zayn was holding him, trying to comfort him.

-A month later-

Niall Horan found unconscious near dead mans bridge.

Niall Horan, member of the hit boy band; One Direction was earlier found unconscious on the bed of dead mans bridge.

This bridge is famously known for it's number of jumpers found at the bottom of the bridge.

The rapids are so strong that it pulls the victims under, and collides them with the jagged rocks along the currents edge. It was a miracle that he had avoided the rocks.

Fortunately, authorities were called, and Horan was taken to the hospital before he had froze to death in the cold.

Family and friends of the victim are overly joyed to hear that he is currently in the hospital recovering from the attempt.

No one really knows why he had jumped. The twitter mania reports it's because of a tweet Horan had sent out before his death.

The tweet supposedly read Larry Stylinson will live on. No one really knows, because shortly after, the tweet was taken down.

-Two weeks later-

Niall Horan Amnesia

One week ago, we discovered that Niall Horans body was found unconscious near dead mans bridge.

Horan was reportedly in the hospital for two weeks recovering.

Doctors confirmed that Horan is much better. There was however some sad news.

Niall Horan was diagnosed with depression, and is currently suffering from amnesia.

We all hope that the star recovers soon.

-Present-

"So I forgot a year of my life?" Niall asks quietly, fidgeting with his thumbs.

"Yes." I say and nod my head.

"We tried to help you remember, but you didn't remember anything, eventually, we gave up." Liam says quietly.

"You started remembering false memories, for example, us beating you." Says Harry.

Niall starts to cry and apologises over and over. "I am so sorry you guys. I'm especially sorry to you Zayn."

Zayn then embraces Niall in his arms. "There's nothing to be sorry about Niall, we,re the ones who let you down. We never should have gave up on you." Zayn pulls away from their embrace and kisses Nialls forehead.

"Gross." I say jokingly and laugh.

"Haha, as if. I've walked in on you and Harry doing the nasty!"

A deep red blush creeps up onto mine and Harry's cheeks.

"Let me tell you, I've never been more scared in my entire life." Niall laughs and Zayn smirks whispering something in Nialls ear, causing him to blush deeply.

"So um, what made me snap back to reality. Like, you know, made me remember?" He asks nervously.

Zayn looks down at the floor, and speaks quietly. "That would be me hurting myself."

Niall looks hurt, and I wouldn't blame him. Someone hurting themselves because you love someone.

Niall takes Zayns hand in his own and rubs his knuckles softly. "Please don't hurt yourself because of me." He pleads. Zayn nods his head, and we all agree to go off to bed.