(32)

So I said in the last chapter that if you didn't want to read it, I would put in a little recap.

Liam had cut for the first time, but he had cut too deep and bled out... killing himself.

Harry's POV.
The four of us sat in the same spot all night last night. Not saying anything, just staring and crying.

There wasn't a point in us that thought about Liam cutting. We never thought that he would try it, he was the one who always stood by Niall and Zayn when they had.

It was currently eight in the morning, and I was at the brink of passing out. Simon had unfortunately called us at five thirty this morning to call us to inform us we had an interview.

None of us had wanted to go, but we knew that we had to. We knew that the fans would be devastated almost as much as we were. His parents didn't even know yet.

Eventually we had gotten up to shower and get ready. Our interview was at eleven and we wanted to try and look stronger than we were feeling.

Niall and Zayn went to shower and Louis was making a bowl of cereal. I decided to call Liam's parents and tell them about what had happened.

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to go sit in Liam's room and sitting down on his bed.

Hesitantly I dialled Liam's mums number. I was biting my thumb trying not to cry, but the tears came the moment his mum answered.

"Harry hunny. What's wrong?" She asked with worry written in her voice. A few more sobs came from me before I had told her what happened. How Liam was dead.

She was now sobbing on the other end before I told her I had to go. I had said that we had an interview and that she should watch.

--------------------------------------------------

By the time we arrived tears were streaming down our faces knowing that we would never see Liam again.

We'll never perform with him again. We'll never have crazy talks or pranks with him again.

It hit us that we'll have to have a funeral for him, and that the final time we'll see him is when he's being lowered into the ground.

It hit us that we'll still see him everywhere, but instead we'll see him smiling and knowing how broken he was on the inside.

----------------------------------------------------

We stopped crying but the moment we got asked about Liam we broke down in tears.

We had told them about how Liam had killed himself last night and how he'll be missed. We shared our favourite memories with him and spoke as though he were with us.

At the end of the interview it took all of our strength to perform. We performed forever young in honour of Liam.

Everyone had their phones out with the flash on and waved them in tribute to him. At the end of the performance we looked up and said that we love him and that we all miss him.

We had gotten back to the house and went to deactivate Liam's twitter, what he had seen made us break down in tears even more than we already had.

Things about Liam were trending world wide.

#saviour
#hero
#ripliam

So many things about Liam were trending, he was everywhere. Videos were posted, tweets were sent, photos and stories made.

Fans were broken and in tears. We watched a video were one girl had hung herself because she was so broken, she said how Liam was her hero and he saved her. She showed some things of when she had met Liam at the signing. She read what Liam had wrote for her. It was heartbreaking how much this hurt everyone around him.

Niall's POV
It was heartbreaking to see how much the fans are hurt about this. Sadly, the boys and I have decided that tonight will be our final show.

--------------------------------------------------------
We got ready for our final show ever. It was going to be difficult to perform with tears running down your face.

The stadium was packed like always. Signs everywhere. Liam... everywhere.

We had put together a little slide show in dedication to Liam and sung some of our old songs.

We sung torn and forever young before we told the crowd that tonight is the final show and the last of One Direction.

After the show we met some fans and took some pictures and signed some things. Most of the fans were crying and told us about what Liam had done for them.

I had brought some drinks and pills with me. I had four full bottles of pills and have a bottle each to the boys.

We knew that we had wanted to do this. We knew that we wanted to be with our best mate.

We knew that it's only been less than a day and that we miss him terribly.