Ideas (19)

I don't know what time it was when I woke up, I think it was some where around four in the morning. Of course I wasn't in my bed, I was still in the damn alley! Fucking prick!

I have two options, call someone to pick me up, or walk.

Well I don't want the boys to see me like this, so I began to walk home.

On my way home, I started thinking about Niall and how much he has gone through. Niall. He's still in the hospital.

Here I go, on my way to the hospital.

The walk to the hospital is much shorter then the walk home would have been. It actually only took about ten minutes.

When I got to the hospital, I went straight to the nursing station to find out what room Niall was in.

"Excuse me." I said, my voice till drowsy considering it only four thirty in the damn morning.

"Do you know I can find Niall Horan?"

"I'm sorry sir, due to privacy reasons, that's classified information. Unless of course you know him personally. Family member, friend ect." An older woman, maybe in her fifties answers me.

"Zayn Malik. Band mate, and friend of Niall Horan." I pull out my ID because I have a feeling she'll be asking me for it.

She looks at the ID for a couple of seconds and nods her head.

"He's in room 356. Take the elevator down the hall to the third floor, he's the first room on the left." She smiles sweetly, and I nod my head at her.

I follow her instructions and end up to Niall's room. I knock on the door lightly, and when I see him move, I enter.
I close the door quietly, and sit in the chair beside him taking his hand in mine.
I sat there for about an hour crying, until he woke up.

"Niall." I smiled softly as he looked into my eyes, fear showing in them.

"What happened to your arm?" Was the first thing he asked. I was expecting what happened, why am I here, or even a what are you doing here.

"Um, a stray cat." Ok that was the lamest excuse ever. Niall gives me a look of disbelief, seeing through my lie, and honestly, who wouldn't.

"Don't even try that excuse with me Zayn. I know self harm cuts when I see them. Now why did you do it?"
Tears start to form, and it takes everything in me to not cry. Eventually, after I start to explain, the tears fall.

After my explanation, Niall is in tears as well.
"So you did because of me?" He questions. No, I didn't do it because of him, because that would hurt him even more.

"No. I did it because I hurt the one I love." A tiny smile forms on his lips, then disappears.

"So you do love me, I wasn't imagining that, or you weren't lying?"

"Now why would I be lying about that?" I say sweetly, and lean forward to kiss his hand.

"Then why are you always mean?" I knew he would end up asking me this, and I've practiced my answer so many times as to not cry.

"It's a really dumb reason, but here goes." I start yet again another explanation, Niall listening intently.

"So you hurt me, because you were scared to come out, because of the hate I get, that you would get the same thing?" I nod my head.

"I know it's a stupid reason, and I'm sorry Niall-" I never got to finish my sentence because he had cut me off.

"I understand. The same thing had happened to me in grade school."

The doctor comes in, checks on Niall, and says he'll be able to come home in six hours.
Then an idea pops into my head.

"Sorry Niall, I have to go, I'll be back to pick you up in six hours." Niall nods his head, and I leave after planting a kiss on his forehead.

I only have six hours to get everything ready.

A/N
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT XD AND FOR THE CLIFFHANGER...
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!