Heart attack (16)

After the doctor had done my vitals, and checked my stitches, we left to go back home.

Leaving the hospital, we passed by Niall's room, and you could see him through he glass windows.

The wires connected to him, the oxygen mask he's wearing, it makes him look so broken. Luckily, the heart monitor is beeping normally.

Just as we are about to leave, there is a loud and fast beeping coming from his room, and doctors and nurses come rushing in.

Panic starts to arise in me and I run towards them.

"What's going on?! Is he alright?!" I ask frantically, panic arising in my voice.

"He's having a heart attack." As the doctor says those words, I freeze up. He might die. Fuck!

"I'm sorry sir, but we'll have to ask to leave." I don't do anything, not even move. All I know is that I kept screaming his name. Eventually Louis tossed me over his shoulder and carried me out.

Once in the van, I started sobbing my eyes out. "Niall might die, and it's all my fault. I can't believe this is happening again." Loud sobs escape my mouth as I cry harder and harder, Harry and Louis trying to comfort me.

"It's not your fault Zayn." Harry utters. "We couldn't have known this was going to happen."

"But we should have!" I shout. "It happened once before, who was to say it wouldn't happen again." After I finished that sentence, I ran out of the car, and away from the hospital.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I DIDNT THINK THAT I WOULD GET 162 READS SO THANK YOU.