Return of the ex (7)

Niall's POV.

"I'll be right back Liam. I've got to go to the loo." Liam nods his head and I make my way to the loo.

They actually have bathrooms here, like stalls. When I start heading towards one, I ended getting this feeling that I was being followed.

Instead of turning around, I just keep walking faster. Ya I know, dumbest idea ever.

I start to walk faster and find my way to the bathroom. Turns out, they decided to follow me to the bathroom.

Now I'm starting to get freaked out. What if the jump me, or rape me. I find my way to an empty stall, and lock myself inside.

"We know you're in here you piece of shit!" A loud, and deep voice shouts.

"Come here you Irish fuck!" Another one shouts.

I curl up into a little ball in the last stall, hoping that no one will find me. Then I pull out the knife from earlier and glide it across my wrist making a fresh new cut, letting the flood flow.

The next thing I know, the knife is on the ground, and I'm being thrown out of the stall. I guess that's what I get for choosing the bad locking stall.

"Fucking piece of shit is what you are!" An all too familiar voice yells at me.

"Jesse?" I ask slightly in fear, and shock.

"Miss me." He implies with a sly smirk on his face.