𝙈𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour.Do my singing in the shower
Picking petals off the flowers like
Do she love me, do she love me not?

I turned the water off. I dried myself before wrapping the towel around me and exiting my shower. My two is better than one playlist was on while I hummed along. After moisterizing I changed into something simple since I had practice.

My outfit consisted off blue distressed shorts with a refusal black body suit beneath it. I buttoned the bottom of my black loony toon button up and adjusted the color around my chain. I examined my outfit paired with white tims and custom made "iris" hoop earrings. Grabbing my bag and keys I left the house. My ma was at work already.

Come through and chill by miguel and J.cole came on. "Hello stranger it's been a minute since we last kicked it" I sung along. I bopped to the song as I pulled into the Starbucks drive through. "Hey babes how are you" I recognized the voice but couldn't put a name to it. "I'm great and you?" I decided to be polite. "I'm good. Your usual?" The asked me. "Double it please." I requested. "Yes ma'am that will be 10.42 at the first window" "thank you" I rolled my window up and turned the song up a little as I waited for my turn.

I drove to the first window and pulled out my card. When I turned to give it to the person I almost dropped to. "AP!" (Alexis) I screamed. "Hey babes!" She smiled. "Bitch where have you been" I gave her my card. "I've been back for maybe a week or so but I wanted to get settled before I told you. Receipt?" I shook my head no. "Well we gotta hang out okay! Kai and I miss our bestfriend." I pouted. "Tell him I said hey. Enjoy your drink babes." She smiled and watched as I pulled up the next window. I got my drinks and drove to Ricky's house. Because I'm an ass...I was blasting music. No air by Jordan sparks and Chris brown to be exact.

I rolled down all my windows and started lip syncing, being hella over dramatic. I saw Nicole and sada singing along too while the others died laughing. When the song ended I turned everything off and grabbed my bag and drinks.

"Oou starbucks" felissa came up to me to get a drink. "Ah Ah not yours" I turned. "You can have some of mine" I gave her my drink and she walked away pouting. "CAMILLE!" I yelled. "You are making eye contact with me. Why are you yelling?" She walked towards me. "Eh I felt like it. Here take your drink it's cold." I gave it to her and she thanked me. I made my way to Nicole. "Yo nini do you know where Kai is?" She took out her headphone and pointed to his direction.

He was looking down on his phone so I took this chance to be a bitch. I ran and jumped on him. He stumbled but didn't fall. "Iris evangeline addams! Get tf off" he ordered but I just tightened my grip. "But I have news!!" I taunted. "Spill then get off" he requested. "AP is back" I giggled. "Oh shit Fr! When did she get back?" At this point I got off of him and we were talking like regular idiots. "She got back a week ago but didn't tell us cuz she had to get settled first." I relayed to him. "Well we all have to hang out like old times." Kai was excited. "Haha I told her that. Maybe later or something" I suggested.

"Alright so today is Wednesday which is kinda a free day. So let's have some healthy competition." Angie announced. "What ever it is I vow to beat Kai" I said proudly. "I'll kick your ass" he joked. "Ass? Sir don't refer to my extended back in such ways!" I punched his shoulder while we laughed. "Anyways based on yesterday's dance battle we are gonna have a bigger one. We get to pick teams. Since iris and felissa tied yesterday they are team captains." She explained further.

"Bet I get to win" felissa said with my half drunken drink. "I know damn well you did not drink all my stuff!" I gave her a death glare. "You right I didn't...I drink half" she said innocently. "Ima whoop you ass" I told her with my eyes on the floor. "Cut the cuteness and choose teams please" sada objected.