𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

When I get around you, I lose it
'Cause I feel so comfortable with you

Iris pov

Instead of being woken up by the sunlight I was awaken by a series of knocks. I tried to ignore it in hopes of ig going away but it got louder.

I tried to get up but the arm wrapped tightly around my waist prohibited it. When I tried to lift it she'd just put it back.

"Felissa...felissa...I gotta get the door" I whispered. "Nuh uh five more minutes" she nuzzled closer. I'm tryna be annoyed rn but she's so precious. Whom ever was at the door decided to make a fucking beat. They started knocking to the beat of "we're all in this together". I already knew who it was.

"Bubba you gotta let me go, please" I begged. She complied and moved her arm. She laid on her back with a hand behind her head and the other on her stomach.

I walked to the door and opened it to see Kai. "This is what you get for giving the key to Alexis" I said as quietly as possible while rolling my eyes. I let him in. He stoped in his tracks to look at felissa. He turned to me and started smirking. "No we didn't ya know...I just wanted company since you ditched me" I admitted quietly. "I just cane here for some clothes. We were up all night cause Naomi would NOT stop talking about you- about food" he whisper-yelled. "Why is she talking about me" I exclaimed the anger dripping from every quiet word I spoke.

"Oh no reason...she's just hella mad that you are with felissa and she totally likes her, but this girl would not stfu! Nicole and I were tryna- chill but she kept talking about you like I wasn't right there. She dumb if she thought I wasn't gonna tell you" he claimed.

"Oh nothing just that you weren't good enough for felissa and she was better. She also said that felissa would be dumb to spend another second with you..." he described. I can't lie and say that didn't hurt but it pissed me off more. "Can you get what you need and go so I can lay down." I nagged.

He nodded and started humming the pink panther theme song quietly while tip toeing around to his bag. He grabbed a outfit and held it up in the air. When he was trying to make it back he tripped over himself and fell...loudly.

"Shiiit! My bad riri" he whispered. I turned to peek at a now wide awake felissa. "Are you okay Kai" she questioned. He sprung up like nothing happened. "Oh yeah I'm great...byee" he waved before speed walking out of the room.

"I should go too, we have rehearsal soon" she commented. She crept up to me. "Thanks for the cuddles eve" she kissed my forehead before leaving the room and closing the door behind her. I jumped back on the bed and attempted to fall back asleep.

-5 minute time skip-

Text convo

Feliz 😌💚

Eve

Feliz 😌💚

Eve

Feliz 😌💚

Iris

Eve🤩🩰
     No

Feliz 😌💚

I didn't ask anything yet

Eve🤩🩰

You right, ask me

Feliz 😌💚

Well everyone is meeting at ihop to eat before the show...you wanna come.