𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 😎

Cause I wasn't looking for love no. Nobody asked to get me attached to you. In fact you tricked me. And I wasn't trying to fall in love but boy you pushed me

"WE'RE HEREEE!" I yelled with joy to the dozed off passengers. "Please don't start yelling like cole" Maggie insisted while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I would but I'd like to keep my voice." I joked. "Leh go!" Naomi giggled and left the car followed by everyone else.

I went to my truck and pulled out my huge portable speaker on wheels. I gripped the handle and let it trail behind me. Kai's group made it before us so they had a spot chosen already.

"Took y'all long enough" Kai taunted and rubbed the last bit of sunscreen onto his long ass legs. "I will drown you child" I sarcastically threatened. "Is that a bet" he stood and challenged me. "You're on" I shot back. Crossing my arms I lifted the shirt from my body to reveal my suit. Kai started running towards the water with me on his tail.

He heard me behind him so he turned and threw me over his shoulder. "No fair dipshit! That's cheating!" I punched his back. "Well I guess I can put you down" anyone can hear the evil dripping from his mouth. "Don't you fucking dare!" I warned and he laughed. Next thing I knew I was submerged under the cold salty water. I resurfaced and flipped him off.

"You're a dick" I rolled my eyes. "Aww come here" he coddled me. I took this as an opportunity for revenge. I took the arm he held for me and flipped him over my shoulder. "Oops...you slipped." I said proudly. "I'll get you back" he promised when he resurfaced. "If you can" I winked and walked away confidently.

Ricky's group arrived awhile before I threw Kai in the ocean. "See I knew your suit was cute!" Camille approved. "Lies! Have you seen angie's! Mofo came out here servin looks" I informed her. We turned and spotted her getting a water from the trunk. She had on a sunflower criss cross bikini set. "What are you looking at? Did I forget to rub in the sunscreen?" She yelled and started searching for it. "No idiot! You look hella good!" Camille reiterated. "Ohh thanks babes!" She twirled.

We all sat on the towels we laid out. "Who wants to take pictures with me?" I questioned. Mostly everyone said yes. Nicole , Angie, Camille, and I went to take the first one.

"Yo we should spell out love!" Nicole suggested. We agreed. Nicole was L, Camille was O, I was V, and Angie was E. We had aniyah take the picture. "Let's get some in the moment shots too!" Camille added. "EVERYONE GO DO RANDOM SHIT!" I yelled. I got my phone from aniyah and watched them be weirdos.

I saw kaitlin and Nicole coming out of the water laughing so I took a picture of that. I'm guessing Maggie and Naomi didn't see  me in time to change positions. Naomi had picked Maggie up and they were laughing even when they saw me. Took a picture of those cuties. I turned and saw felissa laying down...ofc I took a picture she looked peaceful.

"IRIS!" Naomi yelled. She was running towards me. "They *pants* are gonna *pants* chicken fight" she struggled. "Okay I'll go take pictures-" I hate when people cut me off. "No no I will. You go get felissa and join Ricky and Angie." She took my phone. I shrugged and made my way over to felissa and sat on my knees beside her.

"Bubba" I tapped her shoulder. I won't lie and say that calling her that felt kinda odd. I was scared of her reaction. "Yes baby" well that was unexpected. "Erm they are gonna chicken fight and we un are the champs so we should go" I grew flustered. She smiled at me. "Is she tryna kill me? How dare she smile at me like that?! Wit her cute self!" I thought to myself. She stood and opened her hand for me to hold. I interlocked our fingers and jogged towards Angie and Ricky.

"Ready to lose!" I tried to sike them out. "In your dreams bum" Ricky taunted. He bent down to let angie on his shoulders, felissa did the same. Once Angie and I were situated and Ricky and felissa were good we walked farther into the ocean. Knee deep to be precise.