𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞

Don't gotta answer to nobody just 'cause you say so
Fuck all this stereotypical shit, make my own rules

"Alright how's first" I asked. "I'll go" Angie said. "Okay truth or dare Angie" u questioned. "Truth" "okay out of the people in this room, who do you want to trade lives with for one day?" She took a second to think about it.

"I feel like I'd want to be Camille" as soon as she said that Camille broke out into a fit of 'aweees'. "Yea id want to be Camille. I mean I love her clothes so I'd love to style myself everyday. Also her mom is really loving and nice" she finished. "Aww that's so sweet Angie" Camille said hugging her.

"Okay your turn Camille" Angie said readjusting herself back to her seat. "Umm truth or dare Naomi" "dare" "I dare you to serenade the person to your right" the room filled with laughter. "Ight bet"

She turned to Ricky and started singing baby by Justin Bieber she put on a full blown performance. I'd be a liar if I said it wasn't the funniest thing. When she finished and every caught their breaths from laughing it was her turn.

"Whew okay. Truth or dareeee felissa" she said. I don't know why but my heart rate quickened when I heard her speak feliz's name.

"Truth please" Felissa said making eye contact with her. I saw a subtle smirk grow on Naomi's face. Holding in my annoyance was difficult.

"Do you like someone in this room" Naomi asked her. I could hear the sensuality she tried to put behind her words. "Yea I got my eyes on someone" she responded and the room started instigating. "Oooou tea bitch!! Spill- actually don't I like suspense" Ricky said calming down.

"Alright my turn...truth or dare sada?" Felissa asked before casually standing to 'pull up her pants' but when she sat down she was much closer. My breathing hitched but I hid it as much as possible.

"Dare- dont say nothin embarrassing" sada said eyeing down felissa. "Freestyle to no music for 1 minute." Sass nodded and stood in an open space.

Like the dancers we are we had to give her something to dance to so we did the 'no music' beat. She started bucking mad hard. We tried to keep the beat going but she looked so funny so we all fell out laughing.

"Alright this is getting boring guys!" Angie started. "Let's kick it up a notch" she winked. "Bet! Truth or dare iris" sada asked me. I was a little scared but being a bitch is never it. "Dare please" I responded. She grinned at me then felissa. "Oh shit" I whispered.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with felissa" she spoke confidently. "You dare me to do what? With who?" I questioned. "You, felissa, closet, 7 minutes" she repeated. "Ight so me, my car, Jesus, 7 minutes?" I stuttered. Small snickers could be heard. "Cmon" felissa grabbed my hand and led me to the closet.

She closed the door. It was pitch black so I reached up and pulled the string for the lights. When the lights turned on I didn't realize how close she was to me. No complaints here😌.

"Who in the room were you talking about" I asked her. She smiled then shook her head. "Ion know but I got my eyes on her now" she whispered. "Lmao no you don't" I laughed. "You're looking at me" I chuckled. "That's because I got my eyes on you iris, I like you." She said. My heart stopped then sped up. "I like me too" I countered trying to hide my blush.

She didn't look to amused by my answer. "I'm just kidding doofus, I uh like you too" I said and murmured the last bit. "So you feelin me, I'm feelin you. Let's see where this goes" she said getting closer. "Baby steps feliz" I said and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Here is my first step. Can I kiss you?" On everything I wanted to say yes a million times but I couldn't. I'd be too extra if I did. So, instead I nodded slowly. She used her left hand and cupped my cheek. As she moved closer the door opened.