𝘾𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙨

You make me feel like a teenager in love
And you make me feel like I'll be forever young

"It's hard being friends with someone you've caught feelings for" she admitted. "huh? Come again" I was confused. Cmon now me and my dumbass can't take any type of hints...ever. "Meaning" she put me down and turned to face me. "I like you. Not as a friend. Not as a dance partner. But as something more." She revealed. The fuck am I supposed to say? Yea I mean I feel the same way but I don't do well in situations like this. I start making jokes...then it gets awkward. "I- Umm ya know what! Fuck it" I decided. "Huh" she was confused. I rolled my eyes and held her face. Before she could blink I had kissed her.

"I'm not good at this" I announced. "I'm glad I am" she smirked and kissed me again. "Listen here! We are in a pool and if do that one more time and I pass out..ima fuck you up" I threatened. "Is that a promise" she predicted. My eyes widened when I realized what she meant." Bitch- you nasty" i started laughing.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS" Naomi called over to us. "WE GOT TO GET READY FOR THE PERFORMANCE" she notified us. We started walking towards the pool stairs when someone held my hand. Now I'm not gon look back but I know who it was 😉. I dried off a little then put back on the jacket but left it open. We all talked about our fine in the pool.

"Alright but what was happening over there with the love birds" Kai said with his arm around Nicole's shoulders. "I personally ship it" Aniyah added. "same here" sada continued. "Alright but what's their ship name?" Naomi asked. "Feris?" Camille suggested but laughed afterwards. "Oou what about Issa? Ya know the 'I' from iris and the 'ssa' from felissa" Ricky spoke. "Absolutely not" Maggie said. "Ya know one day ima fight chu" Ricky said pointing his finger at her. "And break a nail? You goofy" she pointed out. They broke out into fits of laughter.

"Irissa" felissa said. They stopped talking to think about it. "I like irissa" I spoke shyly. "Ight but I said it first" Ricky stated. "Dumb bitch you said Issa! Irissa is cuter" Angie said thumping his shoulder. The group of friends started arguing over the ship names while felissa and I walked further back.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of hands and posted it on my instagram.

Instagram

@Iris_abitchwould : my hand was heavy so she held it for me 😌✌🏾 I like irissa btw

Tagged 👤: @felissaashley

Liked: 15k
Comments: 13,620
————-

User 6 : okay but are they together or?

User 12: Naomi and felissa are cuter tho da fuc!

User20: @user12 please remind me when we gave a fuck?