𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙭 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩

♥ I like my women like I like my money; green
A little jealous ♥

Iris Pov

I guess we were in the closet for too long so Naomi came to open the door. As soon as she opened the door a pushed feliz off gently. Feliz looked at me confused but I was watching Naomi. She had pure sadness in her eyes while she stared at felissa. When her eyes met mine she took off. Felissa looked at me like she wanted permission to go after her. Even though I didn't want her to I knew I needed to so I nodded my head and she went after her.

I walked back to my seat. I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I stared at my hands. "So Um that was fun right" Angie said. I could tell she was tryna lighten the mood but when the rest of the NextKidz looked at her with disapproving looks. We went back silent. Until felissa came running back in.

"GUYS WE HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES TO GET TO THE VENUE" she yelled. We all sprung up, grabbed our things, and ran out. We all ran down the stairs and towards the venue. Once we made it passed the metal doors we were met with the stage manager.

"they pushed the show further so you have ten minutes to get dressed! HURRY PEOPLE" she ordered. We didn't hesitate to run backstage and get into costume. The NextKidz were in various different styles of white shirts and khaki bottoms.

I had on a dark green set of puffy joggers with mint green and white arrows going up the sides. The top was a zipped up crop with a dark green base and the mint taking up half of it diagonally. The whole outfit minus the shoes had splashed if black paint. My forces were clean tho 😌.

Elleri and London had on white body suits with white cargo pants paired with chunky filas. They both had laced face masks on with subtle jewels everywhere.

"IRIS YOUR UP" the backstage manager yelled. I shook off my nerves and prepped my self on the side stairs until the announcer finishes introducing me. I walked on stage and posed. Then came Elleri. Then London. Once they got in places the music started and so did we.

The music faded and we walked our separate ways off stage. As soon as We got off stage we were bombarded with hugs from the NextKidz. Even though I was mainly hugging felissa I still held the rest of them to the best of my ability.

"NEXTKIDZ YOU'RE UP" the manager yelled again. I wished them luck and watched them take their positions on stage. When they started they started hard and I was so happy to be able to open for such amazing people.

When they finished they ran off stage with such positive vibes it was contagious. I hugged felissa and the rest of them then we sat on the couch and ate the snacks they provided.

"Ms. Addams there is a person here for you with gifts...he won't leave" the stage manager said then led me to him.

"KAI" I yelled

"RIRI" he dropped the gift to clear his arms for me. I ran and hugged him like he was going to fade away. Kai has been my bestfriend since our first dance class when we were 3.

"What are you doing here?! You are supposed to be in Orlando at disney" I said hitting his arm.

"I couldn't miss your performance dipshit so I got a ticket and now I'm here." He explained.

"Well come meet my new friends" I said. He picked up the gift and followed me into the room.

"Guys this is my bestfriend Kai! Kai this is NextKidz. That's kaitlin, Aniyah, sada, Angie, Ricky, felissa, Nicole, Camille, and Naomi." I pointed to each person. They all greeted him but you could see an obvious connection between Nicole and Kai.

"Oh iris open your gift. I knew you were sad that I couldn't be here so I got you this" he said handing me a green bag. When I opened it I almost screamed. He got me a stitch stuff animal.

Lilo and stitch was always and still is our favorite movie to watch. I was always the one getting into trouble and he would get us out. So I was stitch and he was lilo but preferred lio.

I hugged him again. "Thank you so much" he smiled and hugged me back. When we broke apart I went back to my seat next to felissa and Camille while kai sat by Nicole and Naomi. We all had separate conversations.