𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙

❦ I'm mad at you
                      For being so cute
                  And changing my mood
             And altering my rude
       What's wrong with you
You make me sick for being so perfect

My eyes fluttered open to the feeling of small kisses on my shoulder. I turned and saw felissa. My body immediately reacted before my brain and hugged her.

"I guess your happy to see me" she joked in my neck. "Of course I am" I laughed. "Baby, Is that my hat?" She questioned staring at it. "Whaaat hat? I see no hat" I pretended not to know what she meant. "Maybe the hat you're wearing with my initials." She smiled without teeth. "Oh this old thing? I stole this from my girlfriend!" I was ecstatic to say that outloud. "She seems lucky to have someone like you" she complimented me. "Not as lucky as I am to have her" I giggled then gave her a kiss then pulled back. "Wait wait...one more" she begged. I gave her one more kiss then pulled away again. She pouted.

"Besides you not giving me more kisses...how are you? Like how are you feeling right now?" She flooded my head with questions. Why is she asking how I'm feeling? If I'm happy or not? Does she know- I didn't tell her? KAI!

I grabbed felissa's hand and marched down the stairs enraged. Once I made it close enough to him I dropped felissa's hand and stared at him.

"Umm Cmon kids let me show you the dance studio her father and I made for them" my mom dodged and took everyone out of the kitchen besides the three of us.

✿ Felissa Pov ✿

"How could you" her words were low but I could feel the anger dripping from each word she slurred.

"How could I what?" I saw beneath his facade and he was lying. While she turned to gather herself he mouthed something to me. "I told you not to tell her" he mouth and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wanted to tell her! This part of the relationship is mine! Something that was going to be between the two of us on MY terms!" She explained displeased.

"You know damn well you weren't going to tell her! You'd put it off until you had a swing, and even then you would be so wrecked that you wouldn't even know what to say! I get you are mad that I told her but I had to. I'm not always going to be there when you get one like I was at playlist. Like I'm so close to becoming official with someone right now so I have that in my best interests along with you! Felissa - whom you are officially dating - will be around you more than me, and she should be informed on how to care for you when you get a swing." He explained. We were silent.

"I just don't want you to get heartbroken again...I know hard it gets for you during relationships. I really just don't want another incident like last time." He stated.

"I'm sorry kai, I overreacted...again." She apologized. He stood and hugged her then walked into the garage with the others.

She turned to face me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner! I- I just didn't know how. I didn't want you to leave or treat me different because of it. I care too much about you- about this to let it go" she struggled.

"Don't apologize for feeling iris. I know that telling me would've been difficult for you but I'm not going anywhere. I won't treat you any different, but I have to know how to help you when the time comes." I advised

"Thank you bubba. About the helping me part it's honestly simple. Sometimes I just need quiet besides my music of course. Other times I need to dance till I cry. As long as you are with me you're already helping." She beamed. My lips stretched to my ears. I wrapped my hand in hers. Lifting her hand I kissed it then led her to the garage.

The concreted floods were replaced with light oak floors. There was a four panel mirror on a wall with a strip of LED lights around the perimeter. The others were seated in the creme colored L couch that took up the corner farthest to the left. Speakers were placed in every corner along with studio lights.

"Yoo this is so cool" I said in awe. "Our garage isn't like this" I added. "Ight but you're not finna bash my garage like that" Ricky ordered. Varieties of laughter fell from the room.

"I'll leave you kids to it! Let me know if you need something! Adios Chico's!" Iris' mom said before exiting.

"Well cmon now... let's dance dancers!!" Sada said clapping her hands. Iris connected her phone to the speaker that was already connected to the others.

iris pov

"Oh shit!!! Y'all we gotta do my dance" felissa spoke. foot fungus by ski mask the slump god echoed through the room. They got into their positions and I sat on the floor in the middle of the mirrors.

I clapped so hard for them. "That was soo good guys!" I complimented. They thanked me and started free styling to the next song but felissa walked over and sat next to me. "Bubba did you make that" I asked. She nodded. "That was hella good bubba" I was so ecstatic. "Thanks baby" she said.

"Yo Camille, Maggie! Y'all remember the number we had to scratch when we had to choreograph last minute" I asked. "Yes why" Camille responded. I clicked play on wow by post Malone. "You're an ass" Maggie said walking to her spot on the far right. "Let's hope I remember the moves" Camille said on my far left while I was in the middle.

0.55

"We did that shiit!" I yelled as the three of us huddled and jumped together. We all continued dancing and having fun but sooner rather than later people started to leave to go home including felissa.

"Wait umm Camille" I stoped her while everyone else left. "Do you- ya know have to leave..." I wondered. "Are you suggesting a sleepover" she questioned with laces of joy beneath her words. "Maaaybe" I rocked from my heels to my toes. "Well then ofc I'll stay! I'll text my mom and get my suitcase. (🤭 the face you make when you realize they were driven there but we gon say that the rest took an Uber)

Her mom agreed so we hurried to my room. "Oh wow this is so cute" she said walking around slowly. "Thank youu! Now let's get this sleepover started." I squealed along with her.