𝙒𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙩

I know it's distant, but I'm still
Persistent when I know it comes to you

"Okay but lemonade mouth is definitely better than teen beach movie?" I said addressing my comment to Camille. "But teen beach movie has nothing on HSM!" She countered. "HSM has absolutely nothing on girl vs monster!" Felissa said. "Cmon now fearless was a great song." She stood up and started singing the song with exaggerated moves. Singing wasn't her strong suit but putting a smile on my face was.

"You are so fucking goofy! On a real note Mulan was better than all four of those movies" I said as she sat back down. "Agreed" Camille said dabbing me up. "You right...mulan is a badass" felissa said causing the three of us to laugh.

"Alright y'all it's getting late and I think the janitors wanna get out of here" Angie said. We all muttered in agreement before splitting off towards our rooms.

"Hey iris I am uh gonna go chill with Nicole, I'll catch you tomorrow okay?" Kai said a little nervously. I laughed "do you sir" and with that he told me goodnight and ran back over to Nicole.

I started to walk towards my hotel building when someone grabbed my hand and kept my pace. I looked up and saw felissa looking straight forward. I sent a small squeeze to her hand so she knows I'm okay with it. She looked down at me and parted her lips in a smile. We walked in comfortable silence to my room.

Before I could go inside she turned me around until we were face to face. "I'm disappointed we couldn't finish what he started" she groaned. "Aww did we start a puzzle?! I hate when I don't finish those things" I said annoyed at the fact that I apparently started a puzzle I didn't finish.

"No honey I'm talking about the kiss" she chimed. "Oh- ooh right that...I mean you ugh you can Umm do it" I gulped. When she gets close like this I get shy...I don't get shy. Her eyes panned from mine to my lips. She moved her hand to my cheek before putting our lips together. Breathing wasn't an option. I didn't want to make any move. I thought if I were to move she'd stop and that was the last thing I wanted.

After a little bit she pulled away. "Goodnight eve" she said and started walking away. "Wait eve?" I questioned the nickname. She giggled. "Kai told me ur middle name, Iris evengaline. It's actually really pretty." She continued to walk away. "NIGHT FELIZ" I yelled back before she got too far.

I unlocked my door and pushed it close with my back. I slid down and squealed. I felt like a child. "Ahem" someone coughed . I looked up and tried not to roll my eyes. I got up and walked over to her.

"How May I help you- Wait how did you get in here in the first place?" I requested. "Kai let me use his key" she said holding him the key. "I knew u should've told him what happened" I mentally slapped myself. "I wanted to apologize. I saw the bond growing between you and her and I ignored it. I was jealous and stupid. I promise not to come between the two of you" she trembled. "I forgive you but I'd like to go to sleep so..." I said hoping she'd leave me be. "Oh yea, see you at the second performance right?" I saw the hops in her eyes. "Of course" and smiled and left.

I plopped on my bed and laid there for awhile. It was silent...an uncomfortable silence. I'm not going to be able to sleep like this. So I made a phone call.

Phone call

Eve🤩🩰
Hey feliz Umm I have a question

Feliz 😌💚

Yes ma'am

Eve🤩🩰
My um room is mad ya know quiet since kai ditched me for Nicole.

Feliz 😌💚

Mmhmm

Eve🤩🩰
And I was wondering if you could maybe come and keep me company.

Feliz 😌💚

I'll be there in 10 baby

Eve🤩🩰
Ba-baby...I'm baby😳

Feliz 😌💚

See you in 10 baby

Eve🤩🩰

Ight but we not gon speed past that like you didn't just say what you just said 😤

Call Over

I laid there trying to wrap my head around what she just said. Ion even know how to feel. "Wait 10 minuets! Fuck I'm still in my rehearsal clothes" I jumped up and stripped. I was in the shower For a good 5 minuets. I dried off and put on some sleep shorts and a oversized white ACDC shirt with my hair pulled to the top of my head.

As soon as I sat down there was a knock on the door. I started to run but stoped cuz ima look dumb. So I walked and opened the door. Felissa had on a green sports bra and black basket ball shorts with her hair up aswell. She was rubbing her eye before she looked at me.

"Come in" I said moving back so she could. She walked in and laid on the bed. That was a sight I could get used to. "Ima Umm go get some water. You want one" I stuttered. "No I'm good baby" she teased. I turned to walk away and almost tripped. This girl got me weak.

I grabbed a water and when I turned around she was fast asleep. She looked breath taking and dis bitch was SLEEP! I walked over to her and realized I couldn't lay down cuz her lower half was on top of the covers.

"Felissa" I whispered and she didn't budge.

"Felissa" I whispered again. "Hmm" she replied. "I need you to lift your legs real quick" "whyyy" she whined. I swear she will be the death of me. "Just lift them please" she lifted her legs and I pulled the cover from under her and put it on her. I turned off the lights and laid on the farthest side of the bed.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather lay on her chest but I was way to nervous. I just laid on my side and looked out the window that took up most of the third wall. I was staring at the street lights when the bed started to move. "She's probably just shifting" I thought to myself. Until the bed dipped beside me and a wave of warmth rushed over me. A arm snaked its way around my waist and pulled me closer. For a second I had to mentally check my pulse, I was pretty sure I stopped breathing. She readjusted herself and fell back asleep.

Her leveled breathing against the back of my head was soothing for some odd reason. Instead of paying attention to the street lights my mind was on her breathing. Before I knew it my vision went dark.