𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?

•°• iris Pov

A beautiful girl with dark hair but bouncy brown curls ran over to me. "Wait your iris? THE iris?" She asked. I could feel the excitement radiated off of her. "Wow! I'm famous enough for a 'THE' in front of my name? That's so cool!" I exclaimed.

"YO IRIS" an oddly familiar voice yelled from the stage. I turned and saw her. "WASSGOOD FELIZ" I said bye to the sweet girl and walked to felissa. She hopped off the stage and hugged me. On everything she smelt like the clouds.

Once we parted the rest of the group made it over to us. "Well hey" I smiled. Public speaking was never my strong suit. "I'm iris, your opener." They all looked happy to see me besides a silver blonde girl who couldn't stop glaring at me.

"Hey iris we are NextKidz! I'm Ricky! This is kaitlin, Aniyah, Sada, Angelina or Angie, Nicole, Camille, Naomi, and as you know felissa." He said pointing to each person as he said aloud their names.

"It's great to meet you iris!" Angie said. "It's great to meet you all aswell." I responded. "Let's run it from the beginning people!" The stage manager yelled from the sound booth. I got on stage while the NextKidz sat in the front row.

From each wing appeared one of the two dancers I had. On my left was Elleri, and on my right was London. They stood in position and the music started.

-we gon act like the three of them did that-

When we finished the room erupted with applause. I hugged London and Elleri before they left the stage. I thanked the audience and watched them take their place on stage.

I can't even lie when I saw the moves between felissa and Naomi I was a tad bit jealous but it didn't matter. I spent my time watching each and every one of them. The way they move in sync yet so differently was intriguing. When the song ended I clapped so hard my hands turned a light crimson.

"That was soo good" I applauded them. They thanked me. "We have some time on our hands how about some free style?" Camille suggested. We all agreed and the sound manager played a playlist of diffract songs.

They danced together until 2u by David Guetta ft justin Bieber played.

"Omg I learned a dance to this song it was by umm" I said trying to think of the choreographer and studio. "The jojo and Donovan choreo from unity diversity studio?" Felissa asked. My face lit up. "Do you know it" I asked hoping she did. "Uhh yea " she laughed. We asked the sound manager to start the song over before starting the dance.

When the song finished we laid there for a second. Our breathing patterns matched. I watched her eyes bounce from one of mine to another. She stood up and gave me a hand. I took it without hesitation. Everyone except for Naomi clapped for our performance. I heard the metal doors open. I looked and saw Alexis. She ran out. I got from under felissa and jumped off the stage and ran after her.

She had her feet in the pool while she aggressively kicked the water at unexpected children. I sat next to her with my legs crossed. "Why'd you leave" I broke the tension. "I didn't wanna intrude on you and your toy." She hissed. "You- Ight what's your problem" I asked. "My problem is me and- and her! Why is she better than me" she requested.

"You sound dumb? What do you mean 'better than me'?" I inquired. "Why does she deserve to be with you and I don't" she commanded. "See here's the fault in your little act...me and you" I monitored between us. "We aren't dating. Ya know this whole friendship thing? That's what we got" my voice was fumed.

"I don't wanna be just friends with you iris! I wanna be with you!" she explained. "You are with me right now idiot. We are right next to eachother...you sound slow" I remarked. "I like you iris, like I like like you" I was shocked. Then I heard a door open so I looked. It was felissa. I guess Alexis saw too cuz she turned my head and kissed me.

The door closed back and I pushed Alexis into the water. "don't you EVER kiss me! Especially without my permission! I can't even look at you right now! I snapped. I turned and ran after felissa. She was talking to Aniyah. I sped walked over to her.

"Can we talk" I questioned. "I'm in the middle of talking to Aniyah" she grunted. "Y'all were talking about me correct?" I said looking between them both. "Yes" Aniyah said while felissa said "no". "All good things I hope" I gulped. "No it really wasn't " Aniyah said. "Ya know I gotta Umm walk my fish...see y'all later" and with that she left us.

Felissa started to follow her so I placed my hand on her forearm and turned her back. "Felissa I don't like her! I didn't even kiss her back! If I'm being honest I was attacked- omg I could sue! I won't tho...I don't do well in those situations." I rambled. "Was there a point to this" she was annoyed I could tell. "The point is that I know me and you aren't together *cough* -yet- *cough* but I wouldn't do that to you" she gave me a half smile. "It's fine iris" she assured me. "So we're good" I questioned. "We are good" she reassured me. We smiled and walked Over to the group.

"Alright so we have thirty minutes or more left until the performance...what we gonna do now?" Nicole asked. The room was silent until Ricky had an idea.

"OMG BITCHES!!! We should all go to my room and play games!" He suggested with such enthusiasm you'd be an idiot to deny. We all said yes and followed him in small cliques.

I walked with Aniyah, katlin, Ricky, and felissa. We talked about everything and absolutely nothing at all. We shared laughs and stories up until we reached Ricky's room. We filled in and sat in any available spot.

I had Aniyah on my right and felissa on my left.

"What are we gonna play" sada asked playing with her neon orange nails.

"Truth or dare"