𝘾𝙪𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 😳🏳️‍🌈

I can have anything in this world. But I'll sacrifice it all for him and I made. Up my mind I'm in love this. Time and it feels so real

This feeling was semi new. Waking up on time was new enough, but being able to wake up and text someone you love hasn't been happening lately.

It was almost a reflex on how fast I texted her good morning. She responded with good morning as well and that I should be on my way to Ricky's house. For what reason I have no clue.

I struggled out of my bed and to my shower. I turned the water to my desired temperature and connected my speaker. Every kind of way by HER played from my phone to the speaker. I removed my sleep clothes and got into the shower. I hummed along to the songs within the playlist I time I was done.

After completing my routine. I brushed my hair and ran gel through it. I planned on wearing it out. I went to grab my clothes...but I didn't pick out any. "Typical" I whispered. Looking in my closet I found a grey jean jacket that looked a tad too big for me. I threw it on my bed along with my light blue jeans with rips above and on the knees. Then a cropped black shirt with the word 'bitch' in the center written in white. I looked for shoes next. My eyes landed on my old high top black converse...I threw those too. After I put the clothes on I grabbed my phone and things.

"MAMA" I yelled walking down the stairs. "You shouldn't yell at your mother it's rude" she said from the dining room. "Sorry ma" I apologized once I got closer. "Where are you off to? Actually I already know so have fun" she wished me and went back to the work she was doing. "Okay ma, love you" I kissed her forehead and left the house.

I sat against the leather seats and started my car. "You're Listening to HOT 107.9 and today we are switching it up a bit! Let's take it back to the 90s!" A man on the radio spoke. I was about to change the station but weak by SWV came on. "This is my shit" I laughed and turned it up.

"I GET SO WEAK IN THE KNEES I CAN HARDLY SPEAK!" I sung loudly while I cruised down the road. The song ended and faded to Doo Wap (that thing) by lauryn hill.

"GUYS YOU KNOW YOU BETTER- WATCH OUT! SOME GIRLS! SOME GIRLS ARE ONLY ABOUT THAT THING! THAT THING! THAT THIIIING!" I sang along with lauryn.

Once that song finished I almost had a heart attack when my girl Whitney came on. It's not right but it's okay by Whitney Houston blared through my speakers.

"ITS NOT RIGHT BUT ITS OKAY IM GONNA MAKE IT ANYWAY!" I danced in my seat. I bopped to the song as I pulled up to Ricky's home. I turned the music down and turned the car off. I grabbed my things and left the car, locking it behind me.

"I'm sorry who's that?" Camille said sarcastically. "It can't be iris because she's never on time?" She tapped her foot and smiled. "You're an ass" I laughed and gave her a hug. "Missed you iris" she whispered during our hug. "Missed you too cam" we broke our hug. "Alright guys we have to post on our Instagram so who's day is it to choreograph?" Ricky facilitated. "Mine!!" Angie was excited.

"Who are you choosing?" He asked. "My CIA ofc" she answered. Everyone was confused but Camille and I were rolling! "CIA?" Naomi questioned. "Camille, iris, and Angie" I Interpreted for her. "Y'all are odd" Aniyah face palmed.

"Alright since we have more people here anyone else wanna make a instagram video?" Ricky asked the others. "Me and the sisters can" sada announced. "Alright great! The six of you get to work and the rest of us can make a YouTube video!" He dictated. We all broke out into groups.

"Ight so what song do you want to do" Camille asked Angie. "I have no clue that the name of it is but I have the sound". "Sounds like you" I commented. "Whatever Cmon I have the beginning then I'll need help." She played the song.