𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙

You already know that you're my weakness. After all this time I'm just as nervous. Every time you walk into the room. I'm speechless ⁑⁎

I had everything set up. I laid out a bunch of soft fluffy covers then throw pillows. I had ordered pizza and wings that should arrive in a few. With the help of my mom I pinned a white sheet to the Empty portion of the back of our home. The projector was rigged beneath the trampoline on a stool. My outfit consisted of basketball shorts and a sports bra since I was waiting on a new sweatshirt. My hair was in a messy bun with a bandana around my head. Everything was perfect...I think.

"MIJA! TU NOVIA IS HERE!" My mom yelled from inside. I lept off the trampoline and jogged to the door. Before I made it I slowed to a walk so I didn't seem too excited.

"You made it!" I couldn't hide my excitement. "Wouldn't miss it for the world" she kissed my cheek. "Here's the hoodie" she pulled it out of her bag. It was burgundy. I slipped it on hella quick. "Babe." She tapped her foot. "Whaat" I locked my hands and rocked on my feet. "Where's my green hoodie?" She questioned me. "Hiding...Cmon I wanna show you what I did!" I changed the subject and grabbed her hand. I practically dragged her outside.

"Welcome to irissa's movie extravaganza!" I presented with jazz hands. "Wow babe this is amazing" she let my hand go and started walking around. I would've followed her but the doorbell rung. "It's probably the pizza, I'll get it and your sweatshirt." I alerted her. "Of course I'll be here" she started scrolling through Disney + on the tablet that was connected to the projector.

I left the backyard and opened the poor to show a pizza lady. "Order for iris?" "That's me!" "Great, here is your pizza and wings! Have a good night" "you too" I took the food and set it on my back porch table. I went to the living room to get felissa's hoodie. By the time I got back she had took the pizza and wings on the trampoline and chosen a movie.

"Come" she signaled me. I threw her the sweatshirt and made my way to her. After I had got comfortable I saw she didn't pick a movie. "What movie do you wanna watch" I asked them took a bite of the pepperoni pizza. "Oh I already chose I just didn't want you to see yet" she informed me. I looked at the sheet and she turned on lilo and stitch. "I remember this being your favorite" she smiled. "Alright but don't get mad when i start crying" I begged and scooted closer to her.

We had ate most of the food so we were propped up on my huge arm rest pillow. Well she was...I was laying on her. We were paying close attention to the move.

Then the ugly ducking scene came on...and so did the waterworks. "Aww baby" she rubbed my back. "He just wanted to be loved" I started getting chocked up. "Babe you know how this ends" she tried to make me feel better. "So! Stitch is still hurt rn! I won't feel better until he does!" I pouted. She kissed my forehead and wiped my tears.

Once the movie was over we watched frozen 2.

"Into the unknownnn" she whisper yelled. It was 11 at night. "AaAaaAaaAAA" I backed her up. We looked at eachother and bursted into a fit of laughter. During the whole movie we were cracking jokes until...

⚠️SPOILER ALERT ⚠️

During the whole movie we were cracking jokes until Olaf died...we got silent. Then loud when he came back. "Wait I know this part by heart" I stood up to reenact the re-enactment Olaf gave. "Her parents are dead" I said In a sad voice and fell backwards onto the trampoline. When I was done we laughed so hard we needed water and cough medicine.

"Whew of our dates are always like this then I want one every day" she giggled and sipped her water. "Seeing you everyday? Hmm? Sounds like a plan!" We agreed.