𝙄𝙢𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

So go ahead and drive me insane. Baby, run your mouth. I still wouldn't change being. Stuck with you

When we got back to my house after dropping the others off it was quiet. My mom was at a friends home so it was just felissa and I. "You hungry?" I asked her while I took my shoes off and leaving them at the door. "Yea I could eat" she responded and followed me to the kitchen. "Ya see I would cook something but that's a lot of work...DoorDash?" I recommend. "Only if we can get chick-fil-A?" She bargained. "Uh duh" we ordered the food.

While we waited i went to take a shower while she watched tv in my room, since she took one in the guest bathroom. Once I finished I realize I had left my clothes. I couldn't ask felissa to pass me some because she doesn't know where they are. "Fuck my life" I mumbled and wrapped my towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. I avoided all eye contact with her. I grabbed my under clothes along with shorts and an oversized Selena shirt. I changed in the bathroom and put my hair up.

"Why are you so beautiful?" She asked when I got out of the bathroom. "I'm Ight" I admitted and laid next to her. "We both wrong" she argued. "You aren't beautiful and ur not Ight. Because you're radiant and stunning a-and everything to me" age babbled. I couldn't stop my lips from quivering Into a smile. "You're everything to me" I repeated back to her. Something in her face showed that she was shocked I felt that way. "You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pourin. You're the laugh I need when I feel like cryin. Oop bars!" I giggled. "My baby is a rapper" she said cooly and kissed my forehead. Then my nose. Then my lips. When she parted our eyes wondered eachother. I felt the magnesium between our mouths, but the doorbell rang.

"Fuck" I was annoyed. We got up and answered the door. The guy looked happy and gave us our food. "Wish you both the world" he smiled and walked to his car. Before we could thank him he pulled out of the driveway so we waved instead. "That was nice" I mentioned while felissa locked and closed the door. "It was but I bet my chicken sandwich is nicer" she joked. I rolled my eyes and gave her the sandwich. Along with her fries and sprite mixed with fruit punch (I think that's the mix she gets).

The night went by quickly. We ate, watched kickin it just so I could sing the theme song, and cuddled till we fell asleep.

"Buenos días bebes!" My mom said from my door. "Hola mamí" I mumbled into my pillow. "You're friends umm ricardo y nicoleta are here" she informed me. "Mama Ricky and Nicole?" "Ahh yes them! So levántate don't keep them waiting" she ordered and closed the door. "Mi vida" I struggled to wake her. "Bébé! Get up!" I shook her. I might've shook to hard cause she fell off the bed...oops.

"Bubba?!" I stammered to look over the side of the bed. "That wasn't very nice" she said wiping the sleep from her eyes. "I'm so so sorry! You wouldn't wake up and Ricky and Nicole are downstairs." I jabbered. "Let's try kisses next time, also why are they here" I shrugged. I got up and assisted her. In attempts to make her feel better I gave her a kiss. "999,987 more to go." She said between our kiss. I rested my head on her shoulder and laughed.

I showered and changed into black ripped shorts and a white tight cropped shirt that stopped above my belly button. I added my denim jacket that was covered in bart Simpson's face. My makeup was simple as usual. Just mascara, concealer, and lip liner + gloss. I left my hair the way it was and put on a 'parental advisory, explicit content' beanie and walked downstairs.

"Hola Chico's!" I greeted them with hugs and a lil español. "Hey babes! Where's felissa?" Ricky asked. "The shower" "ohh well we wanted to go to the mall. We figured you two would be down." NIcole added. "Well I'm down, I guess we can ask bubba when she gets out." I requested. "Breakfast anyone?" I asked and they laughed. "Iris it's lunch. It's 3 in the afternoon" Ricky explained. "Oh shit" I laughed with them. "What are we laughing at?" Felissa came down in a black palm tree button up in which she only buttoned the middle and showed her black sports bra and mid drift. She had grey sweats on and forces. "We are laughing at your girlfriend" Ricky told her. "It's 3 in the afternoon and she asked if we wanted breakfast" Nicole added. "Y'all are idiots" she chuckled.