𝘽𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

Don't ask why I can paint a picture of you in my mind, love. All my life I never thought someone would make me feel so high, But here you are

Nicole knocked on the door since my knuckles were out of order and felissa wasn't happy with me. Oh and Ricky doesn't knock on doors for some odd reason.

"You guys are late but whatever." Angie said without really looking at us. "Cmooooo- oh what happened" Angie panned here eyes from my hands to felissa's face then everyone else's. "Someone lost their temper" felissa said walking past all of us and up the stairs.

"Felissa wait!" I called after her.

Omniscient

"Well does anyone care to tell me what happened?" Angie was concerned. "Maybe we should follow them..." Ricky suggested even though he knew what happened. Without question they followed after the couple.

"Felissa why are you mad?! I didn't do anything entirely wrong!" Iris was kinda yelling at felissa as she sat on angies bed along with the other NextKidz. Felissa was busy ignoring her and paying attention to her phone. The blank screen.

"I'm talking to you!" She fussed and took the phone from felissa's hands. "Give me my phone" felissa stayed sitting with a monotone tone. "Talk to me and I'll give it back" iris put the phone in her back pocket. Felissa stood up and was really close to iris. "What do you want to say?!" She fumed.

"I feel like we should stop this" Nicole whispered to Kai. "I don't recommend interrupting iris when she's trying to get something." He whispered back.

"I want you to tell me how you feel!" Iris boomed. "Oh like how mad I am at you? You almost severely hurt that girl today!" She pointed out. "She was deliberately flirting with you- my girlfriend- infront of me! You must not have heard what she called me?! She called me a dumbass! She called me a bitch! The last time someone called me a dumbass and bitch it was devynn! I'll be damned if the next person who calls me that lives to walk again! Be glad she limped away!" She admitted.

"Baby I-" felissa tried to apologize but iris wouldn't allow that. "No, I don't want your sorry's. I'm sorry for defending someone I love. Here, take your phone" iris gave her the phone. "Wait wait wait this is not happening" aniyah stood in between this. Iris scoffed and tried to walk away but Naomi stood infront of the door. "Y'all aren't doing this again" she told her.

"Alright felissa I get it. You are upset that iris got out of hand. She shouldn't have hurt the girl that bad, but you gotta understand where she's come from. Besides the devynn thing you know good and well if someone disrespect any of us like that you'd be on that ass. You can't get mad at her for doing the exact same thing you'd do. And iris you gotta understand what felissa is saying. There were different ways to go about her doing what she did. You shouldn't result in fighting every time someone talks about you or anyone else. Now can you both just hug and make up so we can have some fun" aniyah helped them.

The couple looked at eachother before iris looked down at her feet in embarrassment. Felissa walked over to her and lifted her chin with her thumb and folded pointer finger. "I'm sorry iris" "I'm sorry felissa" they hugged and felissa kissed her neck.

"YES IRISSA FOR THE WIN" Ricky yelled standing up gaining everyone's attention. "Ricky sit down so we can make the yt video" Angie said pulling him back down. "Oh yea 'who ever stops loses' y'all ready" Ricky asked. Only NextKidz members would be actually participating in this video.

"Thank god for a tie! We would've been here for hours" Maggie joked when they finished shooting the video. "Yea and I would've one" Nicole laughed. "Yea right I almost had you" Naomi countered. "Almost ain't close enough sis" Nicole and Naomi laughed.

"We still got a lot of energy so can someone turn the music back on?" Sada added. Kaitlin clicked play on her playlist and everyone started dancing besides felissa and I. We were sitting on the bed. Well I was, felissa was laying in my lap while I played with her hair. "I'm sorry I let her say those things about you" she turned on her back and looked up at me. "I didn't like what she was saying at all but I didn't know what to do" she admitted. "I forgive you bubba, but if you do that shit again I'll whoop yo ass too" I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Lies i would totally beat you" she claimed and sat up. "Ya know lying on yourself is rude" I countered and crossed my arms above my chest. "Bet dance off! Right here right now!" She joked. While I fully intended on doing this. "Let's do this"

In conclusion we tied but I still think I won but that's not the point. Once I got home I showered and was out like a light.

(This chapter is unusually short for what I usually right -1k to 2k- but I didn't really know what to write in this)