Extra!!

As per request from one of my beloved reader @jarinashakya27
Here is another chapter.

Special thanks to dredgalkiller for helping me writing this chapter. 😘😘

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Ryder’s POV

Dirty, filthy and disgusted. These three are the feelings that someone will feel after living in a place like this for almost a week, yes I said a week. A week is enough to make someone feel this way about him or herself.

I know I am not a very nice person when it comes to dealing with people with a sick mind and hence it is my job to make them feel what they’ve been making others feel for a while.

I have been into this line of business for almost ten years now. I know ten years a lot considering the fact that I am only 29 years old. I started doing this work when I was nineteen and had witnessed something so horrible that it still makes me feel sick whenever I think about it.

It was a day when I was coming back from my friend’s house one night after partying hard. I was drunk but was sober enough to realize what was happening around me and where I was going. I was going home by walking, since my house was not very far from where the party was held.

It was past midnight and it was full moon too, due to which everything was visible clearly even though it was night time. I was walking while whistling some tune of a song when I noticed something from the corner of my eyes.

I thought maybe I was imagining things because there is no way a human can do something like this to others, but boy I was so wrong. The more I focused on that thing the more I got shocked and angry.

I was standing frozen yet angry in front of those people who were so busy doing their monstrous thing that they didn’t even notice me. There were four grown men who were of age of above forty and there was a little small girl lying unconsciously between them with no clothes on and blood flowing between his thigh and she was hardly four or five year old.

I don’t know what happened but all I saw was red and next thing I know all four of them were lying unconsciously on the floor, one of them was not even breathing I guess.

Without thinking anything else I picked the girl up and put my jacket on her body. She was still alive but her pulse was really weak. By the time I reached the hospital doctor declared her dead. After begging them to check on her one more time they finally gave in and checked her up, but she was gone… forever.

Next day I decided to file a case against those men for raping and murdering a small girl. I searched for the girl's family but later I found out that she was an orphan and those men must have kidnapped her from there.

My police complaint did nothing because those people were rich and had power so they walked out freely. I just couldn’t sit and do anything about it, who knows who their next target could be? As a result I decided to take things in my hand.

I know I can’t do anything alone so I decided to visit someone whom I have broken connections with, my dad. Yeah, he was all into this dark world dealing with drugs and shit but I decided to go a different way. Now I know his world is not bad because people with good jobs and reputation are doing worse things than my dad was doing.

He was happy to see me, I know he loves me a lot that’s why one way or another he tried to keep his eyes on me. I finally told him everything and told him my plan. He was happy to help me and gave me five of his best people which contained two females too.