Chapter 13

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Ray's POV

"Yeah Kevin I am fine and I will be home soon. That asshole finally gave me my two days break, I will finish my shopping and will be there."

"Okay, see you soon, bye."

I was in the mall buying some needed things for Sky's home and some for Kevin's family.. Weirdly Sky will be having his event today at this mall only. 

After talking with Kevin I went inside the bathroom, I needed to pee real bad.

I went inside the cubicle because I was really shy and couldn't pee in front of anyone. I was done with my business and was zipping my jeans when I heard something disturbing.

"Yeah, don't worry that Sky guy will be dead today. He thinks he is invincible just because he is famous and shit!!?"

Wait, what!!??

I decided to take a peek and take a good look at the person who was talking. 

I slowly open the door and take a look. There was a guy standing in front of a mirror and talking to someone.

The guy was tall and well built. To be honest he got the look of a model and very good looking.

"Don't worry I won't shoot him. I want to see his face up close when he will take his last breath, so I will be stabbing him right into his heart."

Fuck, I really need to do something fast. I pulled my phone out called Sky, but it was switched off. I know he was busy and shit but still he could have turned it on just in case.  

Tsk!!

"I know the risk dude, but it's totally worth it."

"......."

"Okay, got to go now. He is giving high five to all his fans today, which must be going on I guess. I am currently at the mall where the event is happening. Bye."

As soon as he left the bathroom, I started sprinting towards the direction where Sky will be having his event. 

The mall is pretty big and Sky is having his event just at the center of the mall, I have to reach there before that man can reach him.

Even though I hate Sky from the bottom of my heart but still, he still doesn't deserve to die. I will do everything in my power to save him.

I ran and ran ignoring the pain at particular part of my body.

I was almost there, I can see the line of fans who were waiting for their turn to come. Thank God they were in line and were not surrounding him, otherwise it would have been difficult to reach directly to him.

I looked in another direction where that person was walking towards him calmly with a smug look on his face.

How the hell did he come here so fast?

He was nearing Sky and I was running like crazy going past the line of fans who were cursing me for breaking the line, but I ignored it.

That guy was just a few feet away from Sky and to my surprise no one was stopping him. In fact Sky was smiling while looking at him.

Did Sky know this guy?

That guy put his hand inside his pocket and drew out something, which I am sure was a knife. He was so hardly 4 feet away from Sky, I need to act fast now.

"SKY LOOKOUT." I yelled and pushed Sky away from the guy who was just about to stab him. But the moment his knife hit the body Sky was lying on the floor and that knife was buried deep inside my body.