Chapter 15

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

I hope and pray that you guys have an extremely happy, productive and successful year of your life.

Forgive my grammar mistakes.

Ray's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone giggling and someone's breath fanning my belly.

I opened my eyes and found that Sky was smiling and giggling like crazy while mumbling something bending towards my belly.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a sleepy tone.

"No... nothing, just talking. " He said, pulling my shirt down and moving away from me.

"Talking to ???"

"No one... anyway, how are you feeling now ??" he said, averting my gaze.

What's with him?

"I am feeling better, thanks for last night. But it would be better if you stop lifting my clothes up and look at my belly while I am asleep." I said with a smirk.

No matter how much of an asshole Sky was towards me ever since I started working here, he changed for some reason.

Sky has been taking care of me like I am some precious gem which he doesn't want to lose at any cost.

"Umm... I was just wondering when it will start to show...you know. Okay now freshen up,  I'll prepare breakfast for us." He said and left without waiting for my reply.

"I hope you won't change back to being an asshole again." I mumble to myself.

I went to my room and did my daily morning routine. After freshening up I went to the kitchen with the thought of helping Sky.

"Oh you are done, well I'm done too. Take a seat, I'll serve breakfast to you." He said motioning me towards a small round table which was in the  kitchen used as a dining table.

I volunteered for help but he shooed me away.

Sky puts everything he prepared for us on the table, which was a lot for two people.

There was an omelette with sunny side up,  in which Sky has put the smiley with ketchup. There was a ham sandwich, fruit salad, fresh juice and sprouts.

"Wow!!" was all I could say.

"Thank you." He said with his gummy smile and took his seat opposite to me.

I tasted the omelette first since it was calling to me and boy it was heaven. I tasted everything bit by bit. This guy really knows how to cook.

"For a vegetarian like you, you sure knows how to cook non-veg. Everything tastes heaven." I said digging everything.

"Hey, just because I don't eat non-veg it doesn't mean I can't cook either. And I am one hell of a cook, as you can see." He said while chewing sprouts and winked at me.

I snorted and continued to eat.

"Five month." I said.

"Huh!!??"

"The belly, it starts to show during five month and I am at my fourth, so you have to wait a bit." I said looking at his bewildered face.

He made an O with his lips and continued eating.