Chapter 35

First of all I would like to thank you all for waiting patiently for this story to get updated.

Secondly, it's my request to everyone that if there is lockdown in your country or state or city then please DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE UNLESS ITS REALLY IMPORTANT.

STAY HEALTHY, STAY SAFE AND STAY AT YOUR HOME.

================================

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Ray's POV

How can I be so stupid? How could I not see the pain that my brother was going through? How can I not see his side and ignore him? How can I not be at his side when he needed me the most?

I am such a horrible brother.

I was standing outside Kevin's place for the past ten minutes. I was consumed with so much guilt that I was afraid to knock on his door.

I raised my hand and was about to know when the door was flung open from inside.

“How long are you planning to stand here?” I look at the person standing in front of me. I observed him carefully and realised how weak and pale he has become. How come I haven't noticed it earlier.

“I… I came here to….”

“To what Ray?”

“To apologize, I was being foolish and was not looking at the other side of the story. And I also want to know about your side of the story, please Kev.”  I begged him.

He sighs hard and opens the door wide for me to enter.

“Let's just sit and talk.” He said motioning towards the sofa.

After that he told me his side of the story and then I realised that he was right from his point of view and his reaction was totally right after what Keith did.

“So… umm… are you going to give him a second chance?” I asked him even though I knew what his answer would be.

“I don't know Ray, I am still not sure what I want to do about my relationship. I guess I need some time then only I'll be able to decide anything. I cannot take another risk to drag myself again in some crappy shit like this. Just… give me some space.” He said.

I gave him a hug and kissed his forehead. “Take all the time you need Kev, we'll always be there for you. Just take care of yourself and come back home. Please.”

He thought for a while and nodded his head in approval. He said he will come back in a few days. He just needs some time alone for now. I hugged him again and left his place in a hope that he'll be back soon and hopefully things between him and Keith will also get well soon.

Few weeks later

Kevin's POV

After spending some time alone and thinking a lot I finally came back home a few days ago. Everyone was happy to see me again and my mother scolded me a lot, even though there was love in her scolding.

I apologize to everyone and promise them that I will not do this again in future. One day I visited Keith too when he was in his deep sleep. My heart broke down again to see him in that condition. I never wanted to see him suffer like this.

When Keith got discharged from the hospital he didn't call me and texted me like he was doing before. I am sure Ray must have talked to him and asked him to give me some time to decide anything.