Chapter 29

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Thank you for name suggestion ARR14532. 😘

3rd person POV

Days went by and everything in Ray's and Sky's life went smoothly. After coming out about his sexuality and declaring his relationship with Ray there were still few people you were still loving him and providing him work, except for a few who thought that Sky was omitting the sin.

Alex's vision was almost back to normal and his parents were still missing. Ryder still hasn't told anyone about them. Alex didn't care though, he wouldn't mind even if his parents were dead.

The due date of Ray's delivery was nearing causing the panic in Sky's life. He was the most nervous person among all and in order to calm him down Kevin , Keith, Ryder and Alex decided to stay with them at their house to take care of Ray in Sky's absence.

Ray's POV

It was in the middle of the night when I woke up with the sudden urge to drink water, my throat was getting extremely dry.

I sat on the bed and grabbed the bottle which was placed on the nightstand but it was empty.

Sigh.

I look at the sleeping figure next to me who finally after a week got the time to sleep peacefully next to me. I thought about waking him up but decided against it.

He was busy for a week due to his back to back events, he hardly got the time to sleep properly. He said he wanted to finish all his work in advance before the baby arrives, so that he can spend all his time with us.

I caressed his cheek and decided to go to the kitchen to grab water and quench my thirst. Slowly I got up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab the water bottle, after emptying the bottle more than half I put it back inside the fridge. As I was about to go back to my room a sharp pain shot in my belly.

"Aaah.. damn it." I didn't scream because I don't want to disturb anyone's sleep. It was not the first time when I felt this kind of pain so waking others up will be of no use.

After pain was subsidized a bit , I walked back into the room and slowly lay down on the bed making sure not to disturb Sky.

I was about to go back into dreamland when the pain occurred again. I tried to  suppress my scream as much as I could but the pain was not going back but was increasing.  I guess it was finally the time for the baby to enter into this world.

"Sky.... baby... Aaahh.." I screamed.

"Huh.... Ray... what...?" He jolted up from his sleep.

"The baby is coming." I groaned in pain.

"Are you sure??" He asked.

I nodded.

He pressed the button that was near the  bed which was a security alarm for the house but Sky made it as SOS in my case, so that everyone in the house will know that I need them.

Within a few seconds everyone was inside the room in full panic mode. Sky called Mrs. Allen to know about the situation, Keith and Kevin started preparing my emergency bag , Ryder went outside to pull out the car from the garage and Alex was sitting near me wiping the sweat that was forming on my forehead.