Chapter 37

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

Sky's POV

“Sky!!!!Sky please stop!!!”  I lost it, I lost my temper as soon as I heard what Ray just told me. All I was thinking about was killing those two who don't even deserve to be called as human. I stormed off from the room, I don't know where I was going but there was only one thing in my mind, which was to kill them.

“Don't stop me Ray, I will kill those assholes with my bare hands!!! How can they do something so horrible to their own child!!!?” I was shouting in anger even after knowing that I might wake everyone else up. I couldn't care less.

Hearing our voices both Alex and Ryder came out of their room to interrogate what was happening.

“What happened guys and why are you crying Ray!!!?” Alex asked worriedly.

“Do… do you know how Ray's parents treated him when he came out to them?” I asked Alex while trying to compress my anger which was boiling inside me.

“Yeah, he told me that they kind of said some harsh things to him and then after beating him for a few days they threw him out of the house. I got so angry when I heard about this , I almost feel like killing them.” Alex said with tears brimming in his eyes which he blinked away.

I snorted and said, “Guess what, that's not it , his parents…”

“Sky!!! please no…” Ray cut me off and begged me not to tell them.

“His parents, what? What is happening? Tell us.” Alex asked worriedly.

“Wait… wait… wait… why don't we all keep our voices lower and sit down before talking about… whatever is this about. Okay?” Ryder spoke.

We all nodded and took our seats. Thankfully Sun was still sleeping soundly even after so much yelling and all.

“Now Ray, what Sky is talking about? You know you can tell us anything without worrying about a thing. Afterall we are a family.” Ryder said to Ray, who was still sobbing hard.

To be honest, my heart was breaking into million pieces while looking at Ray in condition like this, all I wanted to do is put him in my arms and whisper sweet things to him. But I knew, if I won't be a little bit hard on him then he won't tell us anything.

“Ray, please. For the sake of your precious baby, please tell us what this is all about.” Alex said to him.

Ray looked at me then the rest of them. He wiped his tears which were falling continuously and took a deep breath. He was silent for a few seconds and finally he spoke.

“I've told Sky about… about my pa… parents… how they raped me after finding out about my sexuality.” He finally revealed the truth, making the last part come out hardly as a whisper.

I looked at Ryder and Alex, they were shocked and confused. I am sure they couldn't believe what Ray told them was actually the truth. Slowly both of their expressions changed into anger and within no time Alex was fuming with anger and was ready to kill those two. If it wasn't Ryder stopping him then he could have done something real bad.

“Can you tell us what exactly happened?” Ryder asked again. We all knew digging the dark past would hurt Ray a lot, but holding something so dark but not letting it out will hurt him even more.

I hold his hands into mine and give him the courage to talk about the thing which he has been hiding for so long.  

“Okay, here is what happened.” Ray finally started speaking.