Chapter 21

Here is an another update, enjoy.

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Alex's POV

"Ray .. he is pregnant."

Sky's words made my mind and soul leave my body.  

"What do you mean.... I mean.... he is a man for God's sake!!" Ryder said with confusion written all over his face.

I was confused too. I mean he is male, how can he get pregnant!? And even if he is then whose baby is he carrying?? Is it mine or Sky's??

"I know but it just happened somehow and he is pregnant." Sky said and ran towards a female doctor who just came out from the room where Ray is.

"Mrs. Allen, how is he and the baby ?" he asked.

"I can't tell anything right now Sky, considering the fact that he is six months pregnant the situation could become worse. All I can say is pray and trust us." With that she left in a hurry to get someone.

To be honest I didn't remember anything she said after I heard her saying that Ray is 'six months pregnant'. That was the last time when I met Ray last time when I made love to him unconditionally.

Does it mean the baby could be ... mine? If it is then why Ray didn't inform me about it?

"Sky... who... who is the fa.. father?" I asked him nervously. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Thinking that Ray might be carrying someone inside him who is part of me was making me very happy.

Ryder looked at me with hurt in his eyes when I asked Sky this question. He knew why I was asking this and was afraid that I might leave him for Ray.

I love Ryder very much, but the first love is hard to forget. And now I know that Ray might be carrying a part of me in him that was making me confused.

Sky didn't answer my question. I can see the hurt in his eyes too. I know he was scared that I will claim the baby and will take Ray away from him.

To be honest I was hurt at first when I heard the news of Sky asking Ray to be his boyfriend, but when I looked at Ray and noticed how happy he was the hurt was replaced by happiness. I want nothing but happiness for Ray, if he is happy then I am too.

I knew this would happen sooner or later. That time when Ray saved Sky while risking his life I visited Ray on a daily basis until he was fine.

I couldn't bring myself to make my appearance in front of him though. I knew I had no chance now after noticing Sky's behaviour towards Ray.

One day somehow Kevin caught me and asked me to leave and forget about Ray. I told him that he doesn't have to worry about it since I have a boyfriend now whom my parents have accepted happily.

"Sky, am I the father of the child?" I asked again while getting close to him.

He looked at me with eyes full of tears mixed with anger. Before I can ask once again he grabbed me by my collar and yelled in a whisper,"That baby was, is and always will be mine. I am the father of the baby and no one take either Ray or baby away from me."

I looked back into his eyes and all I could see was love for Ray and the baby.

I smirked and released his grip from my collar. "Let's Ray decide that, okay."

After staring into each other's eyes for a while Ryder finally spoke up, "Alex, let's go home. We need to discuss a few things."

I declined it ,"I won't leave unless I'll make sure baby and Ray are fine."