Epilogue

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Ray's POV

"Dad!!!! Papa!!!! Hurry up , I don't want to be late!!!!"

"Just give us five minutes sweety!!!!"

It was the voice of our daughter Daisy, biological daughter of Sky and mine. Ever since she came to our life things have changed a lot, now we are a complete family. Sun and Daisy made us feel complete. Sun was now eleven years old and Daisy was six years old.

Daisy's birth didn't change a thing in Sky's behavior towards Sun, I was afraid that he might change after Daisy is born but we are talking about Sky and he never fails to surprise me. Sky was giving equal attention and love to Sun as he was giving to Daisy.

To be honest , we weren't planning on having another child that soon. We decided to wait until Sun was a bit old but we forget that it was Sun we were talking about, he was much more mature than the other kids of his age.

It was his idea actually.

Flashback

One day we were having family dinner when suddenly Sun said, "Papa, I want to stay at Alex and Ryder's uncles for a week."

"Okay, but may I ask why? What's the reason? Are you already getting bored of us?" I asked him to fake pouting.

"No, I am not getting bored with you two. It's just I get bored playing all alone with myself. So I decided to give you two some privacy, so that you can make love and give me a baby brother or sister soon. I prefer a sister though, so yeah." His words made me and Sky choke on our food. It was so unexpected to hear this coming from him.

"I am telling you he is not a four year old kid. He is some mature person disguised in a four year old person's body." Sky whispered to me.

"Sometimes I also think so. I don't know how come he is so mature at the age of four only." I whispered back.

"I heard that!! and I've already packed everything so drop me at their home and I better get good news when I'll be back."

To fulfill our baby's wish we decided to give it a try. We consulted Mrs. Allen and she said that it was okay for me to get pregnant again but there will be complications if we want to have a third child.

We weren't planning on having a third child so we decided to seal the deal after the second one. After we got a green signal from the doctor, we fucked each other's brain out for a week. I got pregnant again which made Sun and everyone else really happy, my pregnancy was still a secret though and Sun was smart enough not to say anything about this matter to anyone.

Flashback ends

I completed my studies after Sun was one year old and got married to Sky after that. Currently I was working as a co-CEO in a multinational company and no, I did not get the job because I was the husband of Mr. Darvid. I made sure that I should get the job based on my capabilities and nothing else.

Kevin and Keith got married two years after we did. Alex and Ryder were still in a complicated relationship, something happened between them because of Ryder's line on work, which I didn't understand why Alex had problem with Ryder being a movie star, ever since that they are on and off in their relationship, but I think things are about to change due to continuous efforts from our beloved Sun and Daisy.

My biological parents, I don't know what happened to them after that day at Alex's. I never saw them ever again till today and I was hoping not to see them too. I am sure they'll be getting whatever punishment they deserve.