Chapter 16

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Sky's POV

... crushing me."

"Huh!!??"

"I said get up you are crushing my body with yours." Ray said in irritating tone while trying to push me away, which he failed miserably.

"But didn't I just...?"

"Oh God Sky.. you are hurting me please move!!!" He yelled at me.

"Ohh. I'm so sorry." I apologized and move myself away from him.

"By the way, where the hell you got lost? It looked like you were dreaming with open eyes. I was calling you but you weren't responding." he said looking at me weirdly.

Dreaming? So I didn't really kissed him but It was my imagination!!!????

"Aarrgghh!!!!!" I yelled frustratingly and in relief too. God only knows what might have happened if I have kissed Ray for real.

"The hell you are yelling about? I guess you have been working a lot, you need to rest." He said and get up from bed.

"I agree, I need to sleep. My mind is going crazy." I raked my hair and left his room.

We had our dinner with small talk about the baby. Ray said he doesn't want to know about the sex of the baby until the baby is born. But he was pretty sure the baby will be a girl.

"I want to name her as ...ummm ..damn it, I don't know what to name her!!!" he said panicking a bit.

"Relax dude, there's no need to stress on this. But if I may suggest, how about naming her Hope?" I said.

He didn't answer me immediately. His face fell and it was looking like he was about to cry.

"Hey, what happened Ray? Did I say something to make you upset?" I asked worriedly.

"No it's just, Alex wanted to name our baby girl as Hope." He said getting teary eyes.

Ohh, so the baby's father's name is Alex I guess. But why does this name ring bells , like I have heard this name somewhere?

"So Alex is the father??" I asked her carefully.

He nodded, "And my ex."

"So, did he know about...?"

"No, not yet." He said.

"Are you going to tell him?" I was getting the feeling of uneasiness. What if Alex wants to come back into Ray's life? I will have no right on Ray or the baby, once this happens.

"I don't know yet. I might or might not tell him." he said shrugging with sadness still dripping from his face.

"Are... are you still in love with him?" I asked him hesitatingly. I was too afraid to hear the answer. What if he'll say yes he is in love with and will go back to him if Alex will ask him to?

"Yes, I am." I was hurt , I know I don't have any right on Ray or the baby and I don't know what I'll do if Ray will decide to go back to Alex.

"But, he has a boyfriend now. So it's better if I'll move on from him. By the way, he came to see me at the hospital too, how come you don't know about him?" he asked.

"He did!!??"

"Yes. Anyway, leave it. You should go rest and I'll do the remaining work." He said, picking everything up from the dining table.

"No Ray you should...."

"Sky. I am pregnant, not crippled and a pregnant person should keep doing physical work. Resting way too much will only worse my health and that of the baby. So now just .... shush away." he said in a stern tone.