Chapter 18

Forgive my grammar mistakes

Sky's POV

"Can I kiss you?" I asked Ray out of nowhere. The way he is glowing with natural blush on his face, it was becoming really hard for me not to embrace him and kiss him the moment I see him.

Ray didn't reply, I can feel his body getting stiff in my embrace. He was thinking about something deeply. In the silence after a few minutes he finally looked up and opened his mouth, trying to say something.

"Sky.. I..."

"Just forget about it. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, sorry that I asked." I said cutting him between his lines.

"It's... it's okay Sky." He said and made his grip on my body stronger as if saying that he is sorry and he won't be going anywhere far from me.

No matter how close we have become,  I know Ray has trouble expressing his feelings or emotions to someone. He couldn't say it aloud but will try to convey his emotions one way or another.

"Ray."

"Yes Sky?"

"You know how every year there's a huge concert conducted for me in which people from all over the world came to hear me sing love... I mean live?"

Fuck...  control yourself Sky!!!.

"Yea... yeah. I know, I have been to one." He said smiling at me.

"Really!!?" I asked in astonishment. I had no idea that Ray actually listens to my songs.

"Yeah, there are so many things that you still don't know about me Sky. So, when is your concert?" he said looking at me.

"Next week and I want you and everyone in your family to attend it. I will book VIP seats for you guys, so that you won't have a problem. If you are willing to come." I said looking into his eyes full of hope that he will say yes.

He looked into my eyes not saying anything. He has this poker face with blush still creeping on his cheeks, wants me to bite it and lick... ahem.. control Sky.

"So?" I asked again.

"Okay, we'll come but on one condition." He said.

"What is it?"

"Your concert is next week but you are not practicing as much as you supposed to and the reason for lack of practice is me, right?" He said after sitting down on the bed and looking at me sternly.

"Ray... I..."

"No Sky, you cannot compromise this over me. So, just to make you not worry about me, I have decided that I will live here until your concert. Kevin, mom and dad will be here all time , including Keith...

... you are free to come here anytime you want. I'll give you a spare key later. In this way, you can concentrate on your upcoming concert and not worry about me and the baby. How's this sound?"

"Ummm.. okay. To be honest I was also thinking something like this but I was scared that you might think I am not giving you priority or something like that." I said scratching my non itchy head.

"Stupid, Sky. I'll never think like this ever in my life." He said smacking my head lightly.

"Thanks Ray." I gave him a warm smile.

"Can we sleep now? I am super tired and sleepy." He yawned and lay back down on the bed and cuddled me.

"Sleep as much you can Ray."