I missed you and i love you

Maybe jack didn't need to figure it out after all.....

"MOM .... MOM PLEASE LET GO OF ME" grey struggled trying to run off. "It was him I know it was Mom let me find him". Jack approached his mother and struggling younger brother "what's happening?" He questioned. Truth be told his mother was surprised,
that might have been the first time jack had spoken to them in months since ianto... "grey don't" she warned, but it was too late "I SAW IANTO" he blurted. A strange emotion overcame jack, contorting his features. It was a mix of pain and hopefulness but somewhere underneath, jack was just tired. It scared his mother as she realised just how exhausted her son was. "No grey..." he muttered his heart hurting to say the words "accept it... Ianto's not here anymore... hasnt been for months... I can't even visit his grave I bet it's somewhere far away..." jack turned away from his younger brother. "We should go home" jack's mum suggested, but jack shook his head "no... I need to" he sniffed and the horrible truth rushed over mrs harkness jack was trying to hide his tears ... from his own mother. "I need to show grey something... come on soldier" he held out a hand to grey and the seven year old took it.

They walked for what felt like hours before they came to the forest. "See grey in here is a clearing if you really did see Ianto...Mmmm? and he rushed off like you said he did... he would be in here" it hurt to do this but he knew he needed to show grey that ianto wasn't coming back.

He lead his brother to the clearing, "see he's not her..." jack trailed off as he saw someone sleeping peacefully in the sun. It was the teenager he'd been seeing ... but he'd removed his cap and .. "ianto..." he breathed dropping grey's hand like it was white hot. It couldn't be?? Could it ?? But it was. Ianto shifted in the sun as he woke up, yawning adorably. Oh how jack had missed that. They watched in silence as the welsh boy stretched and stood up. He turned towards them and... "jack?" A lump rose in Ianto's throat as his breath caught. Ianto didn't know what to do, but jack did. He rushed at him pulling him into a crushing kiss. It didn't last long but ianto didn't mind, he soon responded to the kiss and wrapped his arms around jack "I love you" jack murmured into the welsh boys mouth as they pulled away slowly. Ianto's head fell into jack's shoulder and he began to shake. It didn't take jack long to realise ianto was crying. "Hey ... hey shhh baby it's okay I got you" he soothed pulling ianto closer. Grey shifted uncomfortably beside them "why isn't ianto happy ... did he not want to see you" ianto laughed slightly into jack's shoulder and moved away bending down to grey's height "I'm very very happy... now, you gonna hug me or what" ianto joked holding out his arms. Grey considered for a moment before wrapping his tiny arms around ianto. "Let's go back to mine?" Jack suggested ianto nodded hesitantly, picking grey up as he sleepily clung to him. "If it's no trouble." Jack grinned at him "Ianto you're my boyfriend of course it's no trouble." He paused "by the way.... never use that scottish accent ever again". Ianto laughed "what? This one" he smiled mimicking the accent he had used previously. Jack frowned "who did you lose then... was it a family member or...." he asked tactfully remembering Ianto's earlier words. Ianto shifted grey on his hip "I Uh... this is awkward... I was talking about you... I missed you so much" he muttered. Jack blushed. "Are you blushing harkness" ianto teased. "You wish jones". They laughed as they pushed jack's house door open. "What's all the giggling about" jack's mother called entering the hall "OH MY GOD IANTO!" She shrieked immediately slapping a hand over her mouth to quiet herself. Ianto placed grey back on the ground "sorry for startling you Mrs harkness..." he apologised regretfully eyeing her pale face. She smiled suddenly as colour appeared began to appear in her cheeks again. "Oh I'm so so glad you did though" she exclaimed, gliding down the hall and pulling ianto into a hug. He returned it gratefully and looked over to jack, gesturing towards the stairs. Jack nodded "uh mom I think we're going to go upstairs if we can leave grey with you ??". "Of course of course" she answered happily.

The door closed behind them and jack sat down on his bed with a huff "so... not dead then?". Ianto smiled and sat down next to him "not the last time I looked in the mirror" he smiled. Jack turned to look at him and ianto couldn't take it any longer, he had to say something "you look tired jack" he muttered softly, reaching out a hand to stroke the Americans face. Jack leant into the touch, his eyes fluttering closed "been missing you" he murmured. Ianto shifted closer still, wrapping his arms around jack forcing the American to look into his eyes "god I've missed you" he murmured pressing a kiss to jack's lips. Despite feeling very suddenly exhausted, jack still smiled against the kiss. The kiss was soft and caring and all in all... it was loving. Ianto laid them both down on the bed, staring into jack's eyes for a while. "You know" he said softly his accent heavier than usual, "I really do love you". Jack smiled happily "I love you too ... and that voice", he added the last comment rather cheekily and Ianto smirked. "What ... this voice?" He questioned, in a low voice thickening his accent further. "How about..." he pressed their bodies close together and murmured a string of welsh into jack's ear. The American whimpered... ACTUALLY WHIMPERED!! He gasped as ianto pounced pinning jack to the bed. "I've .... missed... you .... so .... much" ianto informed jack for the thousandth time punctuating each word with a firm kiss. The American gasped as Ianto attacked his neck with his hot mouth, he liked this side of ianto. He wrapped his legs around the welshman's waist. Subconsciously binding them together for the foreseeable future.