Stay with me

Ianto smiled as he tossed the damp flannel into the sink. They'd deal with that in the morning. He sauntered back into the bedroom from jack's en-suite, glancing over to the bed and smiled to himself once again. Jack was asleep already, curled up in a ball... like a woodlouse. Ianto took in the scene around him and began to gather the clothes that had been strewn across the room in their haste. He thrust them into jack's laundry hamper before crawling under the covers. "Hm?" Jack groaned sleepily as he felt the bed move "oh sorry..." ianto muttered. Jack rolled over and pulled ianto closer, ianto sighed and allowed their bare bodies to press together as they shared body heat. At this point ianto thought they must be one person, it couldn't be possible to feel so at ease laying like this.. could it?

Jack woke the next morning with a stretch and a sleepy snuffle, which ianto found decidedly adorable. "Hey sleepy head" he teased as jack looked up at him. "Now theres a sight for sore eyes" jack muttered his voice heavy with sleep, Ianto was laying on his side propped up by his arm. The covers slipped down his body revealing a pale but toned chest peppered with a scattering of black hair, jack thought ianto was perfect. Ianto sighed and made to move. Jack grabbed his wrist "don't go" he murmured. "I have to cariad my parents are going to flip as it is and.." he trailed off a mad thought popping into his head "oh ... unless I don't go back". Jack laughed "that's what I'm saying ... lay back down love" that made ianto smile, jack had called him 'love' without even realising. "No" ianto shook his head "what if I don't go back" he repeated putting an emphasis on his words. Jack's eyes widened "like... run away?". Ianto shrugged "I'm eighteen it's not exactly running away.... but" he groaned "that's what it feels like I have no money and my dad..." he trailed off. Jack pulled him down "you're running away from your dad... I get you", ianto nodded into jack's shoulder. "You can stay here" jack informed him, ianto smiled "thank you" he whispered.

Meanwhile his dad paced the house angrily "I'm telling you he's run away. He could be anywhere by now he could be in London for all we know ... and good riddance too". Ianto's mum bit her lip worriedly "he's got no money oh where could he have gone.", her husband gave her a look she knew all too well "How could you even think that" she said disbelievingly. "Well he's stolen things before!" Mr jones exclaimed. "Now shut up about him as far as I'm concerned we have one child... her name is Rhiannon". Mrs Jones cowered from her towering husband, not daring to utter another word. She nodded. She was afraid of him and of what he could do.

Back at jack's house it was a much nicer Monday morning. Jack wasn't going into school today, so he and ianto had fallen back to sleep. Well ... that's what they had intended to do. Jack mostly just watched ianto sleep. He looked beautiful when he was asleep... and in general really. The golden light cracked through the curtains illuminating Ianto's face making him look all the more gorgeous.

Ianto woke several hours later. He blinked up at jack, "hi..." he muttered huskily. Okay, jack decided, that voice was hot. "Hi" jack replied with a soft smile resisting the urge to boop Ianto's tiny, cute button nose. He soon gave into that urge and he was rewarded with a smile and a giggle. "I was thinking" jack shifted slightly "we uh.. we could go into town today... you need a few things if you're going to be staying here ... I'll pay obviously". Ianto tried to protest saying he simply couldn't spend jack's money. "Uh uh uh uh" jack shushed him "it wasn't a request it was an order so shut that pretty talented mouth of yours and hop and skip out of bed into the shower ... I'll join you in a minute". Ianto washed quickly in the shower, knowing jack not a lot of washing would get done otherwise.

Before they knew it they were in town, Ianto's dressed in a pair of jack's jeans and jack's t-shirt. He also smelt like jack from using his shower products ... it was most distracting. They picked out a few outfits for ianto when jack suddenly pulled out a red short sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans not unlike an outfit ianto already owned back at home. "What's that for" ianto giggled putting them in the basket anyway because he liked them "party outfit" jack explained "gwens having another one of her parties and you are coming with me you missed the last one but ... what better way to let everyone know you're alive than at a party on my arm" jack spoke grandly making ianto laugh. Ianto's mirth suddenly turned to worry "tosh and Lisa...." he muttered they hadn't been talking to him... before but surely ... they had been sad. "Owen invited them to the party but ... they declined they're still so sad about you ... wanna give them a call." Jack asked and ianto nodded before he let the words sink in "Wait OWEN invited them?" He exclaimed. Jack laughed "we were surprised too ... we think Owens got a crush on tosh but he won't say anything.... come on We've got to get you a toothbrush and stuff". They paid for the clothes and made their way to the next shop. Ianto wanted to laugh... this was all so normal, he could hardly believe jack had thought he was dead just the other day.