Lost and found

Monday came, time to go back to school except... Ianto didn't go to class he didn't even stay home, he went to the forest. There, he did something you were never supposed to do in a forest, he strayed from the path. He didn't care. He pushed past his clearing. He didn't know if he was trying to get lost... or trying to get killed. Either way it would lead his horrible, stupid problems to an end. So that was good ... wasnt it? Actually he didn't know what he was doing... his life wasn't that bad ... was it? Yes, yes it was. It was horrible, jack was the only good thing but ianto couldn't help it... jack didn't deserve him ... he didn't need someone as broken as ianto. Jack needed someone mature stable and calming and Ianto's certainly wasn't that. Ianto shivered in the harsh wind, taking in his surroundings for the first time. He panicked. The realisation kicked in. What had he done? He was lost. He was so lost. He needed ... he needed... his eyes fell on a rope hanging from a tree and shuddered at his thought. No. That was stupid... unless... NO. Get yourself together ianto. Yes he could do this. He just needed too... find the way out...

It had been half an hour, he was more lost than ever. Collapsing on the ground, he was ready to give up. He would just wait here until someone... what was that? He could hear snarling. Animals. He shuddered again but this time with fear. He needed someone... please ... anyone... no not anyone... jack. He needed jack. He produced his phone from his pocket.

I'm lost... please come and find me... jack I'm scared ~ ianto xxxx

He sent the text with his location (according to his phone) and waited, shivering with the cold and fear.

It seemed like an hour before he heard it. The cracking of twigs behind him. He spun round opening his mouth to scream when he saw him. Jack. He fell into the Americans open arms and began to sob. "I can't do this..." he confessed "I want out". "Out of what ianto, darling?" Came jack's soothing voice, neither of them noticing the nickname in the circumstances. Ianto shrugged "jus' save me jack. I don't know what from... just save me". Jack nodded, there was no way he and ianto were going to school today. "my moms out today, working wanna go back to mine?". A small nod came from the Welshman as jack finally led them out of the forest.

They watched a film. Ianto fell asleep on jack's chest. Jack didn't move. It was as simple as that. Until the nightmares started. Ianto began to mumble in his sleep, nothing out of the ordinary. The things he was saying, however, were very out of the ordinary. "No I'm sorry... I won't do it again... no da' no! Please don't hurt him...". Then the Welshman began to shake as a tear escaped from behind his closed eyelids. "Ianto .. ianto wake up ... shh your safe..." jack muttered shaking the sleeping Welshman awake gently. He felt a hand gripping his arm and holding it close as ianto began to wake up. He had expected ianto to talk or maybe even cry some more. That's why jack  was surprised to find the welshman's lips on his in an instant. His heart rate quickened just as it always did when he was kissing ianto. The kiss was hot and needy. He could feel Ianto's tongue pressing against his lips, begging to be allowed entry. He allowed it. He was melting into is to and, at this time, nothing else mattered. Only when he felt a cool hand creeping up under his top, did he pull himself away... carefully but firmly. He looked into the eyes of the boy in front of him "Ianto... are you sure you want to ... even after..." he moved his head awkwardly clearly referring to the welshman's previous night terror. What he got as an answer half frightened him half made him understand. "Please ... let me ... let me feel you... let me ... feel" ianto pleaded, his eyes wide and his breathing laboured. Deep down, Jack knew they both needed this...

He pulled the boy close for a fiery kiss. His hand trailed over iantos torso feeling every curve and ever dip. He could feel every muscle and he decided he loved every inch of it, because it belonged to ianto. He let out a noise between a moan and a whine as ianto moved his lips downwards leaving a trail of small love bites down his neck hungrily as he rid jack of the soft cotton of his t-shirt revealing more glorious skin. The air was heavy with lust and want. But more importantly he could feel the need in ianto's touches and hear the silent pleads in his laboured breaths as he explored jack like a map. They flipped and suddenly ianto was on the receiving end. His t-shirt was soon strewn across the room and that's when jack finally saw them. The slowly healing bruises that covered ianto. He watched as the Welshman curled in on himself "not exactly appealing I know but..." he trailed off as jack dragged his finger tips down the welshman's chest softly caressing the edge of the bruises. He leant down over Ianto and pressed his lips to a particularly angry bruise on his collarbone. "Beautiful" he informed the Welshman before taking it upon himself to worship every bruise because in the end they weren't a sign of weakness. They were a reminder. A reminder that ianto was still alive and breathing. To jack, that was worth celebrating. Ianto let out a soft moan as jack left another bruise on his collarbone. Except this one was from love not hate. Jack smiled. This was ianto ... all of ianto.

To ianto though... he finally knew why he was doing this. To be found. Sure, jack had found him in the forest. But he had felt so lost up until now. Now he knew that he was truly found... even if it was temporary.