I'm Not Going Away Forever

*Weeks Later*

It had been a few weeks since Alan had arrived to the world when you and Lexi finally arrived to the arena when you set up Alan's stroller before wheeling him into the arena with Lexi by your side.

Lexi: I hope that we didn't miss much around here.

You: Trust me, we've kept up with more than you think.

Once you and Lexi stepped into catering, you both immediately got greeted by Mandy, Sonya, Gallows, and Anderson when they all hugged the both of you and Lexi picked up Alan for Mandy to hold.

Mandy: He's such a beautiful baby.

Sonya: Just look at his little face!

Alan then grabbed onto Mandy's thumb until he opened his eyes and looked at Mandy and Sonya.

You: That's his way of saying hello.

Mandy: That's so cute!

Sonya: What are you gonna do now Lex?

Lexi: I'm making a huge announcement tonight. Which means everyone needs to be out with us tonight.

You: Yeah, we're all gonna have to be out there for that segment. We're the first one of the night.

*Showtime*

All of the bullet club members stood in the ring until Lexi's theme played and you walked out with her, hand in hand, before getting in the ring and Lexi grabbed a microphone.

Lexi: Good evening Columbus.

The crowd cheered for one of their hometown heroes.

Lexi: So, everyone knows that me and Y/N here, have brought our new son out into the world a while ago.

The crowd cheered again

Lexi: Now... my announcement is that, I feel like that it would be best if... I retired from the ring for now and go be a mother to him.

All the fans were sad, but happy for her decision to leave and be a mother to Alan.

Lexi: For 8 years, you guys are the reason why I kept myself going and I am extremely grateful for all of you. I'm not gonna be gone forever, but I'm just saying see you later. I'm gonna go home to our new son, but don't worry about us, you've still got my husband to watch every week. Trust me, I will be back in the future, but overall, I would like to thank you all for the huge outpouring of love, support and motivation from not just you guys, but also from all of my fellow bullet club members.

The crowd cheered and chanted her name when you kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

Lexi: And Alan... my baby boy.... Momma's coming home!

The crowd cheered for Lexi when she put the microphone down gently in the ring and hugged all her fellow bullet club members until you and her got out of the ring and walked up the ramp before waving goodbye to everyone and heading backstage.

Lexi: I guess this is my life now

You: Don't worry about it so much Lex. At least we won't have to find a babysitter for Alan that mich when one of us has to go somewhere. I'm sure management offered you some kind of way to promote WWE or something.

Lexi: I'll have to see what I can do about that. I love you so much.

You: I love you too.

You kissed her until Finn and Becky walked up to you guys and began saying their goodbyes to Lexi while AJ, Gallows, and Anderson came up to you guys and wished Lexi well on everything and the cameras showed Lexi being given to her by Becky and Lexi sat on the couch in your locker room and held on to him when you had to get ready for your match.

*Later*

Once your match against Rusev had finished and the bullet club finished him off, you walked backstage and showered up before gathering all of your belongings and heading to the airport to fly back to Oregon.

Lexi: It's gonna feel weird not being on the road anymore.

You: You may not want to say that. Anything's possible if you just have the right mindset to it.

Lexi: Maybe. For now, I just wanna be a mother to our little baby boy.

You then handed Alan to her when Lexi began to gently sway him back and forth which made Alan smile widely at her while Lexi made silly noises for him which made you smile.

You: He's such a little goober.

Lexi: Just like his father.

You: Well... he's got your eyes though.

Lexi giggled and pecked you on the lips until your flight number was called and the three of you boarded your flight back home.

Lexi: We're going home sweetie.

Lexi kissed Alan's forehead until he fell asleep in Lexi's arms until Lexi nuzzled herself under your arm and you rested your head against hers and stayed asleep for the whole flight back to Oregon........................