Question

*The Next Night*

Tonight was Summerslam and your official in-ring debut on the main roster. You arrive to the arena with Lexi, hands intertwined, until the two of you came across the other members of the bullet club and Triple H. Lexi had to go get ready for her match as you kissed her and watched her walk to her locker room. Afterwards, walk over towards the guys and go over the instructions.

Triple H: Ok, tonight's the night when the bullet club officially makes their debut in WWE. Good luck out there you guys.

You and the guys hold up the bc signs, but Triple H tapped on your shoulder.

Triple H: After your match, I want to see you in my office.

You: Is it bad?

Triple H: Not at all. I just want to talk to you about the future of this storyline.

You nod before making your way to the gorilla and wait for your cue after Braun's music cut. After a few minutes of trash talk from Baron and Drew, Braun starts to speak into his microphone again.

Braun: Funny you should ask... because my partner is none other than W/N.

After getting a roar from the crowd, your music starts to play. You walk out as the crowd's roar got louder and louder. You walk to the ring and pat Braun on the back before the match begins.

*10 minutes later*

After power slamming Drew through the announce table, Braun got back in the ring and clotheslined Baron before tagging you in. You run at Baron as you hit the blackout on him and go for the cover. 1...2...3. You and Braun win the match as your music plays. You high five Braun until your music cuts and the screen turns black. After a quick promo, the logo for the Bullet Club comes up and the crowd goes bonkers until Gallows, Anderson, and Adam came out with bullet club shirts on. Afterwards, Finn's theme plays as he walks out and joins the others on stage before AJ's music starts and joins them. Before they all walked down towards the ring, you grabbed a chair and got back in the ring. As the bc members got to the ring, they all surrounded you and Braun in the ring. All of a sudden, you look at Finn and give him a nod before you crack the chair on Braun's back and beat him multiple times. The rest of the bc just watched until you took a break and grabbed a mic. Braun had a shocked look on his face.

You: Surprised? I know.... but here's the craziest part...

You smile as AJ tosses you a bullet club shirt.

You: I'm the leader

You continue to assault Braun with the chair. After you finish, you give the go ahead for the rest of the team to attack Braun. After the assault all six of you hold up the bullet club signs before heading backstage. After a few minutes of chatting with the guys for a bit, you went to your locker room, took a shower and walked to Hunter's office. When you arrive, you knock on the door and walk in to see Finn, Lexi, and Becky all in the room with him.

Triple H: Ok. First off, I bet you and Finn are wondering why Becky and Alexa are here.

You and Finn nod.

Triple H: Well, I took some time to think about Alexa's idea about her joining the bullet club. While I was thinking about it, I came up with another idea. I thought, why don't we have two of WWE's popular women in the women's division along with them and slowly overtime build a women's version of the bullet club.

Alexa and Becky smile and nod while they got excited over this idea.

Triple H: Overall, that's what'll be going on for the next few weeks, but the dawn of the bullet club for the women's division will be announced when you Y/N and Finn announce the new female members. Any questions?